A-Ha Take on me song is great

Definitely one of the GOAT 80's songs. Also set the stage for the GOAT Travolta gif

F8s3PEs.gif

Definitely one of the GOAT 80's songs. Also set the stage for the GOAT Travolta gif

F8s3PEs.gif
This is the first time I have ever seen this.

But that video even today looks incredible.

Didn’t like it then, don’t like it now...but I listened to Down Under by Men at Work while was driving today and it’s as awesome as it ever was!

I had a gf when that came out that loved it. I loved Megadeth. She wanted us to go see A-ha but I didn't know how to be a beta yet.
See I recall a similar thing with pop music and being told it was "beta"

Went to The Monsters of Rock, in 1988, Maiden headlined and were awesome, G n R were great, but the reason I went was Megadeth, before the first band came on stage, a pretty famous UK radio DJ came on, told us how we rocked and this pop band were pussies and this other pop band were even bigger pussies, and a cheer went up from the mass of leather and denim, sometime later, that DJ was sent to prison for sticking his cock into numerous 14 & 15 year old boys, if only I'd known, I would've maybe have had to courage to shout back to him " fuck off you old nonce, Rick Astley is the shit"

{<hhh]

Last edited:
Wish I could hit high notes like that lead singer.

c'mon buddy, if you're gonna post an actor singing and hamming it up, do the job right. <45>

And if this was a Rocket Man thread, you have to know I would have.

51YK1xFa4wL._SY450_.jpg

I loved that video when I was a kid.

Take on me is around 800 million views on Youtube.

Structurally speaking....it's a perfect song.

Not to mention it's one of those songs if you put it on in a bar, EVERYBODY loves it and it lightens the mood in any situation.

It's pretty good

I did like the Hunting High and Low album. They are pretty much considered a one hit wonder in the US (although Sun Always Shine on Tv charted in the top 40) but big pretty much in Europe and South America even headlining some stadium shows

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back