A Gracie you really like and dislike?

Rodrigo and Crosley were the next generation Gracies that has improved striking and wrestling. I loved watching Crosley fight for the fact that he doesn't fight like a Gracie- excellent muay thai, decent singles and double legs and great scrambling. Kron is the future tho. Aside from Roger, Carlos' line didn't produced much compared to Helio's.

Rener maybe Roger also are humble, but all the other Gracies suffer from full of ego attitude that makes me want to curse them all.

I like Kron
I dislike Daniel
Wanna bang Kyra

I heard of Ryan doing some pretty terrible stuff, but it sounds like he had a tormented life.

Roger seemed to suffer less from an ego problem and accomplished more than all his relatives in sport jiu jitsu.

Roger seems alright since he grew up some of his childhood away from the cult. Can't stand most of the rest

Strange... People here should like Hoyce for the very reason they dislike Hickson...

I like them all

I sometimes dislike their stubbornness

The only Gracie in my life is Clark.

clarkoplata.jpg

clark-gracie-27e6f221-c459-406e-963a-e3c9ac228ee-resize-750.jpeg

Clark-Gracie-hs.jpg

Clark-gracie.jpg

Full homo.

I like the one who makes videos for Youtube.

I hate the one who made a rap video.

Like Rener as well. Basically raised and saved Ortega. Has probably helped others as well. Rickson's like a guru, always worth to listen to, whether he's trying to improve BJJ rules or respecting his family's ways, for better or worse. Renzo's a fun maniac, the best interviewee. Royce's a pioneer, but too full of himself to listen to. Ralek was dishonest with the whole Metamoris deal.

Really like : Roger

He is almost certainly the greatest BJJ/submission grappling competitor ever...let that sink in for a minute.
He has proven himself as the best time and time again (in grappling), something the likes of Rickson never did.
He's humble and comes across as a great guy.
He also tested himself against high level guys in MMA, and while he came up short a couple of times...at least he wasn't afraid to test himself, again something that some other Gracie's never did.

Dislike:
rener: Not really dislike, but I saw him on a podcast and he was annoying as hell.
Royce and Rickson: painfully arrogant but I have huge respect for them.
Ralek: g in a g

Really like : Roger

He is almost certainly the greatest BJJ/submission grappling competitor ever...let that sink in for a minute.
He has proven himself as the best time and time again (in grappling), something the likes of Rickson never did.
He's humble and comes across as a great guy.
He also tested himself against high level guys in MMA, and while he came up short a couple of times...at least he wasn't afraid to test himself, again something that some other Gracie's never did.

Dislike:
rener: Not really dislike, but I saw him on a podcast and he was annoying as hell.
Royce and Rickson: painfully arrogant but I have huge respect for them.
Ralek: g in a g

When the rest of the family admits that Rickson is the best (after Rolls died), I tend to agree with them.

Ryan Gracie was my favorite due to his exciting violent style. Sucks he was crazy and died.

Renzo was the only old-school Gracie who didn't make excuses or crazy demands for every fight.

To be honest, I kinda assume I will dislike a Gracie until proven otherwise. Some this generation seem pretty cool. That dude in Rizin is damn good.

I strongly dislike every single Gracie that took part of or contributed somehow to the violent JJ culture that was very common back in the 80s, 90s and early 2000s. Guys like Rickson that used to beat the shit of random people or psycho Ryan, that was legit crazy and dangerous, were glorified by a bunch of grown ass men. They would then emulate their idols in every shitty and disgusting attitude. Despicable!

This seems to be a thing from the past now, Jiu Jitsu is not a bad boy sport anymore and that's pretty fucking cool considering its origins.

Back