A Gracie you really like and dislike?

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Probably the only Gracie I actually like is Rener, honestly not keen on any of the other Gracie's. I don't mind Carlson Gracie Jr. because he was played by all of the other Gracies, so glad he's been speaking up.

I really like Rickson, but really dislike Royce.

I pretty much dislike all of them. Roger doesn't seem too bad but Royce, Rickson, Renzo...nah.

I like all the gracies.
Particularly Rickson is a guy i look up to.

I really like Rickson, but really dislike Royce.

I think you only like the idea of Rickson.
In reality he's pretty much just like Royce, but with an even bigger ego.

They all seem ok to me. I'd have to know them on a personal level to really give an opinion

I agree, Rener seems like an actual person, seems like a good guy. Almost all the Gracies are delusional nuts.

I don't follow Gracies so I can't say much about the younger ones, but I can't stand the famous ones (Rickson, Royce, Ryan, Renzo), which are hypocritical bullies who whine about "hespec", yet can't show any to anybody. And of course, Rickson is a liar.

Last edited:
If I had to pick one to be around with, I guess I am going with Kyra.

I can't say that I truly dislike anyone of them.
I was a bit annoyed that Royce got caught roiding.

Last edited:
I agree, Rener seems like an actual person, seems like a good guy. Almost all the Gracies are delusional nuts.

THIS^^^. Most of the Gracies seem very delusional and have the elitist mentality where as Rener seems like a normal good guy.

I like Rener and Ryron, they are fantastic instructors. Rickson is more old school but I like him as well. Renzo and his group seem to be thugs sometimes. Not a Gracie but was trained by them, I like Mario Sperry as well.

Ryron, Rener and Kyra. I don't hate anyone, so the rest I'm just neutral on....

Rickson was a real pioneer

Royce has done and said some questionable things, not sure i would go as far as to say i dislike him

- Dislike: Royce
- Like: Rickson
- Wanna bang: Kyra

Carlson Gracie. He was the only guy that was reasonable enough and wasn't annoying on the jiujitsu propaganda machine. Rolles Gracie helped too.

Carlson had one of the best MMA teams back then and he's responsible for guys like Wallid, Pederneiras, De la Riva, Bustamante, early Vitor, Ricardo Liborio, Mario Sperry. A murdere's row of coaches and competitors.

Like Rener and Renzo
Dislike Royce
Don't have an opinion on the rest

I really like and respect Rickson, Ryron and Roger. I really dislike Royce and Renzo.

Dislike all of them.

Nothing like a bunch of skinny dudes from Brazil jacking another country's martial art, making two changes and presenting it as their own, and perpetuating an image of invincibility because Japan's jiu-jitsu ended up being really effective against other martial arts.

I like Renzo, Roger, and Rickson.

I don't like Royler, Daniel, or Ryan.

Back