A girl threatened my life

this sounds awfully familiar,ts. you haven't got involved with my ex-wife have you?

Pics of said crazy girl and/or threatening messages? Our advice would be much more reliable after that

Lmao TS is straight shook by that Cashmeoutside beezy

Tell that bitch to meet you somewhere late at night if she wants to get this party started.....then....don't show up.
The key is to outsell her in wolf tickets
<seedat>

Horse punch the bitch into oblivion .. Then feast on her lifeless body.. Thats how real men deal with woman.

Well she is 5'4 and a small girl. So Im not worried about her hurting me. She said pretty she is gonna send people on me. The thing is I am 35....so I have experience with how women work. But I could see myself as 20 year old an older girl manipulating me and convincing me a guy has abused her and keep threatning her. She said you have no idea what she can do and already said things like we are not gonna leave you alive. Cause I know her character, she is definetely capable of making shit up.

I have kept the threatning messages saved. If she ever said I abused her. I have messages if her saying she is gonna ruin me and I should watch my back

35 and you know how woman works..!! Fuck.off..

We are 200000 years old and we are still trying to rubiks cube these bitches ..

lol time to fill that whatsapp with some ipads

I don't know why people on this thread are calling OP a pussy or dismissing this.

There are many cases where a scorned woman sets a guy up or makes false rape allegation or the like. It's all "man up and ignore it" until you lose your job from mere allegations or get gunned down (like Merlin Santana) over some bullshit.

I don't know why people on this thread are calling OP a pussy or dismissing this.

There are many cases where a scorned woman sets a guy up or makes false rape allegation or the like. It's all "man up and ignore it" until you lose your job from mere allegations or get gunned down (like Merlin Santana) over some bullshit.
tbh I used to be one of those guys who used to laugh at guys in my situation in my younger days. A chick can destroy a mans life with words. Luckily for me her aunt is my mums best friend and has known me over 20 years. I spoke to her today and she said not only will she speak with her, but she has known me since childhood and see me as her son. She said believe me if she makes false accusations I will be the first defending your character and apologized on her behalf. I am just setting myself up for not to be ruined by false accusations or have some fools who has been manipulated come after me cause they been told I raped her or some crazy shit. I even showed her aunt the messages and explained I could easily gone to the cops, but didnt do because of you. I think this situation will be solved now anyway.

If you believe she’s crazy enough to actually do something then yes, tell the popo, cover your back. Screenshot and send the messages to people and post them here for our jollies.

Trust no bitch.

tbh I used to be one of those guys who used to laugh at guys in my situation in my younger days. A chick can destroy a mans life with words.

Then I guess it's good that this happened, I suppose.

I think your posting privilege should be revoked

This girl I been messing around with for a month wanted to meet up last week. I wasnt interested and she took offense and starting to call me all kind of names. At this point its clear whatever we had was over so I start to call her all kind of shit. Now I already know the girl is unstable and very manipulative. So after our exchange I thought that was the end. Tonight she start to text me about meeting up. She did say last time I will regret messing with her and I should watch my back.

So I tell her I dont wanna meet up. She keep insisting and I say to her you are not very smart. You already sent me threatning messages on whatsapp. You do know what ever you are thinking you wont get away with it. Then the dumbass say who says we gonna keep you alive and a phone can disappear. I said well I already shown this messages to my friends and whatever you are thinking. Dont ruin your life over it. The thing with this is she is very manipulative and I wouldnt it past her to fool some idiots and get me attacked. I am thinking of going to the police and show them the messages. What would you guys do?

Use Force Projection, and when she leans in for a hug you be like SIIIIIKKKKEEEEEE.

The process may kill you tho. Be warned.

You should take any threats very seriously. I personally like to confront verbal threats by issuing a challenge in person. A kind of "here I am, if you want to do something here's your chance."

9/10 times they realize they are pussies and the threats cease.

Should have just told her you had diareah the first time you didn't want to meet up. No one questions diareah.

tell her you lost your job and have no money. She'll ghost faster than Casper at that point

Back