A Girl That Dances Or A Girl That Sings?

FatalWhiteItalianbrownbear-max-1mb.gif

Dancing. It's almost like a woman's movement is an indicator of good sex. Besides if I was dancing with a girl at a party and she's grinding on me the right way it'd turn me on. A good singing voice is cute and all but it's not gonna a necessarily turn me on

My ex could do both. With that experience in mind I choose sing because I'm a selfish insecure bastard that did not like the eyes on her when she was dancing lol.

For the positive case - singing together with someone you really care about is like nothing else. People used to make fun of us because we'd do it subconsciously when the right song came on.

i have definitely met my fair share of girls that danced when they were younger...ballet, jazz, tap, etc. would definitely take that over a girl that sings because well, dancing for the most part keeps them in shape.

above all else though, i'd take a girl that COOKS.

i have definitely met my fair share of girls that danced when they were younger...ballet, jazz, tap, etc. would definitely take that over a girl that sings because well, dancing for the most part keeps them in shape.

above all else though, i'd take a girl that COOKS.

Amen

Had a girl that told me to lay down on the couch, put my head in her bosom and she rubbed her fingers through my hair as she sang to me. Great time.

Had a girl who invited me to her place, and performed for me some routine she had perfected in a class she was taking. Another great time.

If she knows how to move her hips, she knows how to ride you.

Dancers are great to look at..but, dancers like to dance..
Call me old fashioned, but I do not understand a taken girl needing to go to the clubs to shake their asses with their girls. Clubs are for getting wasted and looking for booty.

I am down with a girl that likes to do some sort of partner dancing--like ballroom or salsa though.
Im in Asia, so karaoke is a pretty popular thing to do. So a decent singer is a big plus.
Dancing is sexier, but singing is safer

Singing and it's not even close for me.

Neither.

I have never been one to be attracted by attention seeking bitches

singer or a dancer ? <23>

neither

always wonder why guitars had that shape, its to support that fantastic looking tit.

Last edited:
Dancers are great to look at..but, dancers like to dance..
Call me old fashioned, but I do not understand a taken girl needing to go to the clubs to shake their asses with their girls. Clubs are for getting wasted and looking for booty.

I am down with a girl that likes to do some sort of partner dancing--like ballroom or salsa though.
Im in Asia, so karaoke is a pretty popular thing to do. So a decent singer is a big plus.
Dancing is sexier, but singing is safer

Partner dancing is where it's at. We had a guy who is recently married, met his wife from social events that revolved mostly around partner dancing.

Dancing and it's not even close. Look at a still picture of this girl and she's cute but not like she's a knockout or anything

Then you watch her move and she's one of the sexiest things I've ever seen

dancing cuz it gives em better bodies, plus i wont have to hear a chick singing

Back