A Gender Neutral Title I Actually Like

I'm okay with using they/them but this is a bit much for me. Would rather say whatever they seem most like at first glance which has worked 100% of the time so far and if they correct me then I'll just heed their correction from then on.
Why is it that gender must come into play?

It's entirely unnecessary in most contexts. It's useful for distinguishing couples or members of the same family, or people with the same last name, but why is it that a person has to be titled according to gender at all?

Anyone? The answer is that it's really important to us to know if it has a cunt. Period. Or ovulating, or whatever.

How the fuck does someone has NO GENDER???? What are they? A table?!
Some traditional societies had MtF trans and they often just considered or treated them as a third gender instead of acknowledging them as female. So its not that they have no gender but are not either man or woman but something inbetween.

Why is it that gender must come into play?

It's entirely unnecessary in most contexts. It's useful for distinguishing couples or members of the same family, or people with the same last name, but why is it that a person has to be titled according to gender at all?

Anyone? The answer is that it's really important to us to know if it has a cunt. Period. Or ovulating, or whatever.
Buddy I didn't make the rules of English, I just follow them and @HomerThompson obnoxiously enforces them.

I ain't saying Mx or whatever, sounds fucking weird and I would look like a G-d damn dork if I called someone that irl.

Some traditional societies had MtF trans and they often just considered or treated them as a third gender instead of acknowledging them as female. So its not that they have no gender but are not either man or woman but something inbetween.
Yeah, lady boys.

Buddy I didn't make the rules of English, I just follow them and @HomerThompson obnoxiously enforces them.

I ain't saying Mx or whatever, sounds fucking weird and I would look like a G-d damn dork if I called someone that irl.
It has nothing to do with English though, I'm just talking about our ridiculous need to gender titles all the time. Its only purpose is to distinguish men from women, when that's usually unnecessary.

And Homer Thompson is known to carry around a pocket pussy inside of they asshole.

giphy.gif

It has nothing to do with English though, I'm just talking about our ridiculous need to gender titles all the time. Its only purpose is to distinguish men from women, when that's usually unnecessary.

And Homer Thompson is known to carry around a pocket pussy inside of they asshole.
You're right, plenty of languages gender titles and other languages gender even inanimate objects so its not just English but maybe something deeper in humans.

Gendered titles facilitate certain jokes so for that alone they're worth it.

You mean like Mr? Seems like it's just a way of formal vs. informal address.

This works on paper but when talking do we call them "mixter" or "mixes"?

For the sake of simplicity, if you were born with the corresponding gender, go with Mr or Mrs. If you were born somewhere in the middle, you can be a "double agent". And we'll all say it with a wink.

I don't understand it, and part of me wonders if It's a mental illness or disorder, but if that's what they want to be called, or their preferred title or form of being addressed I will respect their wishes

Wouldn't that be a bigender? Tbh all those names confuse me a lot.

I'm not interested in playing the social constructionist game. It is a double plus ungood game.

Hey man, to quote Dave chappelle, "I don't understand it, but I believe them. When someone cuts there dick off, you kind have to believe their serious about that."(paraphrase)

This doesn't seem that ridiculous to me. If a small group of people want to be recognized as being in some 3rd category that isn't exactly male or female, that is a vast improvement over the current arguments.

Yea the guy that had his tongue cut in half and lizard scales tattooed on him head to toe is now really a lizard right? Or the leopard/cat guy if they are willing to do that to their body right...screw biological science they are what they want to be. I hope the history books are rewritten about elephant boy, they remove the word boy and just call him elephant

Yea the guy that had his tongue cut in half and lizard scales tattooed on him head to toe is now really a lizard right? Or the leopard/cat guy if they are willing to do that to their body right...screw biological science they are what they want to be. I hope the history books are rewritten about elephant boy, they remove the word boy and just call him elephant

Is there 1,000's of years of history showing this phenomena?

Trannies go back to the Greeks man. Search the goddess Cybele.

Every transperson I've met I've just called by their name. If you don't like the pronoun thing why not just refer to people as their actual names? In what situation would you ever have to even use a certain pronoun if you didn't want to?

Every transperson I've met I've just called by their name. If you don't like the pronoun thing why not just refer to people as their actual names? In what situation would you ever have to even use a certain pronoun if you didn't want to?
Just regarding the Mx thing, when you're introducing somebody who prefers a neutral honorific (they don't even have to be trans or anything), or when you're corresponding, it could come up.

Just regarding the Mx thing, when you're introducing somebody who prefers a neutral honorific (they don't even have to be trans or anything), or when you're corresponding, it could come up.
The only situation I could imagine it coming up is typing formal letters or something. In which case I'd just go with "Dear John smith (or whatever)". In everyday life I'm certain it almost never comes up. I'd probably be a bit uncomfortable myself using something like "Zer" because I feel weird saying it, so I'd just get around it by referring to them as their name. The only people that are up in arms about this shit is reactionaries trying to pull the victim card about being 'forced' to use language they don't want to use.

Androgynous people are nothing new, I think it's an apt title for them to refer themselves as non binary, especially the people on the intersex scale.

Last edited:
Back