A fun little flow drill

ThePainFactory

I train Ninjas
@Blue
Reaction score
The young guns enjoy this drill. It really improves hip movement and gets beginner and intermediate grspplers into the "working with what someone gives you" mind set.

Dude, haven't seen you post in a long time. Thanks for the video

Thanks man, I plan to start posting more. I've been missing being a part of the place.

I enjoy your vids a lot, the one with the cross leg ankle lock was awesome, I molded my ankle locks to your vid.

I enjoy your vids a lot, the one with the cross leg ankle lock was awesome, I molded my ankle locks to your vid.

Thanks man, there was a time when people 9 out of 10 people would tell you a straight ankle was pain compliance. I like to think I had a small role in helping change that.

Thanks man, there was a time when people 9 out of 10 people would tell you a straight ankle was pain compliance. I like to think I had a small role in helping change that.

I feel like I can break some shit with that ankle lock, for real... it’s extremely powerful, yet seems like very few go for a inside ankle lock/cross leg ankle lock or whatever people like to call it...

Back