A friend of mine just gave me a PS1, PS2, GameCube, and a moded Xbox classic with a bunch of games.

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
I have hung on to all of my older consoles and games, but I'm not someone who collects them. If I ever want to play and old game I usually just use an emulator, but my friend is moving and he was just giving them away, so I scooped them up.

I feel like such a nerd right now. I'm going to hook all of my systems up through an HDMI converter to my TV in my man cave. I have a few older consoles of my own too. As of now I have....

Atari 2600
NES
Sega Genesis
N64
PS1
PS2
GameCube
Xbox
Xbox 360
Xbox One

I feel like this kid right now

nintendo-nerd-lord.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats! That's quite a collection.

It looks like the PS1 will really only be for show since you have a PS2 (I don't remember if there were any notable games that weren't compatible). You have emulators on the original Xbox so I would definitely hook that up.

I'm planning on doing something like this with IKEA bookshelf in my office:

a9c59e25640e431ec2bbc668a7ff23a7.jpg

209a4f08a724f71ee13a9478dbfda0b6.jpg

NES in the first slot, N64 in the second, Dreamcast in the third, PS2 in the last and Wii up top. Door/drawer inserts for the bottom. PS2 covers PS1 and Wii covers GameCube.

Got rid of all my old consoles. They were collecting dust and taking up space. But good for you.

Congrats! That's quite a collection.

It looks like the PS1 will really only be for show since you have a PS2 (I don't remember if there were any notable games that weren't compatible). You have emulators on the original Xbox so I would definitely hook that up.

I'm planning on doing something like this with IKEA bookshelf in my office:

a9c59e25640e431ec2bbc668a7ff23a7.jpg

209a4f08a724f71ee13a9478dbfda0b6.jpg

NES in the first slot, N64 in the second, Dreamcast in the third, PS2 in the last and Wii up top. Door/drawer inserts for the bottom. PS2 covers PS1 and Wii covers GameCube.

Haven't got the space currently but in the future i want something like this also

Back