A fighter you supported then had to drop because they went nuts

Weidman. I don’t know about the rest of y’all but I don’t support a daddy’s boy.

Alright, so this is the interview when I realized that there was something SERIOUSLY wrong with Mayhem.

This was from a later interview I never even knew about. I don't know if it's concussions, drugs, mental illness or all of the above. But the dude was actually a pretty funny and likable guy at first.

I've followed Jon since he virtually started fighting. He's the guy that really got me into MMA. Then it all went downhill. Sad.

Alright, so this is the interview when I realized that there was something SERIOUSLY wrong with Mayhem.

This was from a later interview I never even knew about. I don't know if it's concussions, drugs, mental illness or all of the above. But the dude was actually a pretty funny and likable guy at first.

Something wrong with Mayham? I thought wow I thought that was that lametard who did that MTV show now he getting hardcore with Ariel. Maybe he not a poon.

Diaz bros are making it harder to be a fan with their increasing diva-like behavior.

They literally keep talking themselves out of fights anymore.
Came to say this .us Diaz fans probably get more frustrated then the haters

Used to be a fan of Jake shields until I found out how much of a dick he is . His fighting didn't make up for that . and in the beginning of paulhares UFC run I was a fan but ended up hating him too form obvious reasons

Last edited:
Mayhem Miller
Lee Murray
Crazy Hourse
Melvin Guillard

JDS, when he became delusional about knocking out all talking on interviews. Became real boring tbh.

I was a pretty big fan of Palhares until he started not letting go of subs and had brain farts like in the Marquardt fight. Not sure he was dealing with a full deck in the first place but he went a little nuts.

War Machine
Gabe Ruitiger
Kit Cope

Jones is a good one. I also used to like Ronda before she bought into her own hype.

Conor. I'm still a fan, but nothing like I was before. He talks too much, but doesn't back it up in the octagon. Before he fought superbly, and bolstered that with his talk. It's the other way around now.

royce. he was an early hero.... but....
around his pride era he was saying how he was gonna beat saku, igor and kerr all in 1 night. sounded super arrogant. had a terrible fight vs takada, who really sucked. sak wasted him under his own special rules. yoshida wasted him, then royce kicked him in the nuts in the rematch. then royce got a bullshit win over saku and was busted for off the charts roid levels....

THIS right here for me.

Royce came across as normal in the UFC, then by the time Pride came along, his real personality showed and it bummed me out. Even when I met him at seminars, he came off a little douchey. The early UFC’s never dwelled on any interviews so his real persona never surfaced.

* and Khabib if he morphs into a Koran-Thumper.

Last edited:
I was a pretty big fan of Palhares until he started not letting go of subs and had brain farts like in the Marquardt fight. Not sure he was dealing with a full deck in the first place but he went a little nuts.

Starting to wonder if Rousimar, has hearing or vision issues. Or if he ate paint chips as a kid.

Sure Jon Jones broke the mold, but besides him, I was totally embarrassed by the bipolar behavior of Josh Grispi.

Steamrolled everyone in the WEC in record time with insane jiu jitsu, was humble in victory and was one of the youngest top prospects in the UFC.

Then without warning, got busted up by Poirer, had some drug/domestic violence/commanding his dog to bite his wife/girlfriend problems... and just like that he was finished with zero chance of coming back,

Besides Jones, who shocked you with their career wrecking behavior?

What's fucked up is that his wife didn't divorce him and instead defended him in court. Some people are just broken. I wonder how Andrea Lee is going to respond. A big warning sign to me is that she hasn't said one negative thing about her husband on social media since he beat her. I wonder if she's the one hiding him.

Back