A fighter you supported then had to drop because they went nuts

I like Paulo Filho back in the day. He went actually insane

I was never a huge fan, but Hermes Franca dick pic'd my ex from our local martial arts/MMA school before her & I were together. Wasn't surprised at all to hear about his statutory case

Diaz bros are making it harder to be a fan with their increasing diva-like behavior.

They literally keep talking themselves out of fights anymore.

If you think of the Diaz bros in terms of being mixed martial artists, you'll be disappointed. Diaz bros are marijuana pop culture icons, first and foremost.

They just fight as a side-thing, when they run out of money to buy weed.

tenor.gif

nick-diaz-tommy-chong-smoking-weed.jpg

I tend to support them after they go nuts.

Big fan of Mayhem Miller.

Used to be a Jones hater, until he started hitting pregnant ladies with a car full of dope, crashing Bentleys into poles with two hoes by his side, doing blow then beating the hell out of DC after a weekend of cocaine, etc.

Joanna for me, I really loved watching her till she went crazy with boogiewoman stuff and all that shit

Agree. It's almost taboo now to admit that you liked her back in the day because she fell out of favour so spectacularly. The stuff with Rose went way too far and she got what she deserved in that fight.

I tend to support them after they go nuts.

Big fan of Mayhem Miller.

Used to be a Jones hater, until he started hitting pregnant ladies with a car full of dope, crashing Bentleys into poles with two hoes by his side, doing blow then beating the hell out of DC after a weekend of cocaine, etc.

Bahahahaha

giphy.gif

royce. he was an early hero.... but....
around his pride era he was saying how he was gonna beat saku, igor and kerr all in 1 night. sounded super arrogant. had a terrible fight vs takada, who really sucked. sak wasted him under his own special rules. yoshida wasted him, then royce kicked him in the nuts in the rematch. then royce got a bullshit win over saku and was busted for off the charts roid levels....

Is there though? It sold 2.4 million, no mma fighter has gotten close to those numbers by being respectful. Conor is a business man simply giving the fans what they want.
I didn't say conor should be respectful and not talk shit at all, that's part of his character, I get that. Getting other fights cancelled by causing injury (that could have potentially been permanent) and mocking wars? Not so sure... McGregor himself said he wasn't in it for the money this time at the 1st press conference, so I truly cannot understand why he did all that shit.

The fight would definitely have been over 1.5 million PPVs without the bus incident and edgy shit talk anyway.

I used to be a fan of Werdum, until he kicked my man Edmond.

Never touch the Freddie Roach of MMA.

Became a huge fan of Valentina after watching her fight back in the second half of the first Nunes fight.
Absolutely loved her fight against Holm, and felt she was going to beat Nunes.
Then, her diva behavior with Nunes' pullout combined with a poor outing in the fight was immediately followed up with more diva behavior against Nicco.
Really soured my opinion of her. I hope the fight with Joanna will change that, but only because it's impossible not to look good when compared with "the boogeywoman".

I used to enjoyed Mayhem Miller's crazy side but it became a little too much sadly...

I used to enjoyed Mayhem Miller's crazy side but it became a little too much sadly...

Too much too often.

Made me mad that all the bullies he had served during Bully Beatdown got to enjoy his downfall.

Pretty Boy Floyd Mayweather was awesome

Money Mayweather is a cherry picking ass
Pretty Boy Floyd was an underrated brutal finisher. Money Mayweather played/plays it safe and lost me as fan.

Conor after he became a criminal.

Pretty Boy Floyd was an underrated brutal finisher. Money Mayweather played/plays it safe and lost me as fan.

And outside the ring he started the fake humble act when discussing his opponents, beat his wife in front of his kids, and humiliated his father on national television.

And that actually bothers me less than what he became inside the ring.

Not to mention somehow managing to sucker punch like 5 opponents in his last 15 or so fights.

Back