A Diaz fight I’d love to see

So what does that make conor?..he has stoppage over the lw champ... How is that anything mid level...if that fight had been at 155 nate would of been challenging alvarez for championships dont down play the diaz bros theyve been at this since before it was even mainstream for the casuals..back when some fights didnt even have gloves
We don't actually know what Conor is because he only has one fight in the LW division and is arguably not even the champ anymore.

I think he'd beat Poirier easy.

He can beat gaethje if he stays in boxing range like he did with Cowboy.

Justin would make either brother tap out and cry their way to a final permanent retirement

Justin has incredible wrestling and can dump Nate on his ass if at any point things get rough standing. And standing is going to be leg kick city. it would be brutal.

Nate is a novetly fighter like Nick at this point if he comes bck I'd rather see him fight Robbie or Alvarez

I think he'd beat Poirier easy.

He can beat gaethje if he stays in boxing range like he did with Cowboy.

Idk Poirier has looked much improved since moving to LW. I could see him beating Nate.

I’d love to see Diaz fight the Winner of Gaethje-Poirier. It’s not likely to happen but are both interesting matchups in my opinion. What do you guys think? Would Diaz get it done against either of them?
Diaz vs gaetche would be dope, or diaz vs Maia

23 career fights in the UFC, a record 15 post fight bonuses, 8 times FOTN (also a record)

Hes done more than enough and has earned the right to do whatever he wants
This

He doesnt owe anyone anything. If anything i think more fighters like him deserve to have the money to live comfortably and not totally ruin their brain, fighting for 28/28k after 20 ufc fights. Nate was right when he said cowboy was a fool for saying he'd fight for free. Nate will fight once more in his career and then retire imo.

These are the only people the Diaz Brothers want to 'compete' with these days:

images

Casuals ruined Nate Diaz for me.<Fedor23><{natewhut}>

Idk Poirier has looked much improved since moving to LW. I could see him beating Nate.

how so? Outboxing him?

Nate outboxed MJ and MJ outboxed Poirier.

MMAth doesnt work but when you compare specific skill sets it does. Nate has better boxing and I dont think Poirier would even take it to the ground.

easy fight imo.

how so? Outboxing him?

Nate outboxed MJ and MJ outboxed Poirier.

MMAth doesnt work but when you compare specific skill sets it does. Nate has better boxing and I dont think Poirier would even take it to the ground.

easy fight imo.

Saying it’s an easy fight is probably inaccurate. Nate could definitely win but easily? Nah. Poirier has good stand up and underrated ground game. If he took Pettis to the ground multiple times why wouldn’t he take Diaz down? We’ll probably never see this fight play out so who knows.

Gaethje Diaz would be a barnburner

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back