A Diaz fight I’d love to see

JfPuffNStuff

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I’d love to see Diaz fight the Winner of Gaethje-Poirier. It’s not likely to happen but are both interesting matchups in my opinion. What do you guys think? Would Diaz get it done against either of them?

Poirier for sure. Gaethje not so much.

Justin would kick Nates leg clean off.

Gaethje could fight a potato and I'd watch it.

But yes, those would be good fights. Too bad it won't happen.

Never even thought about it with him wanting Power Ball winnings to fight Mcgregor again... But they would Swang and Bang... On a good night he could get the win. #STOCKTON SLAP!!!

fuck the diaz bros.
tenor.gif

Nate is a mid level journeyman. He deserves the loser of that fight if anything.

I'd love to see Nate Diaz vs Tony Ferguson, they match-up beautifully.

Is Nate still a fighter?

Why people not bashing Nate more for not fighter after his loss to Mcgregor.

Diaz is done unless Conor wants to fight him again.

As far as Nate is concerned there is nobody in the UFC that will get in the way of his best of seven fight series with Conor.

Gaethje would be good

NCAA Porier would show up if he fought Nate tho

Is Nate still a fighter?

Why people not bashing Nate more for not fighter after his loss to Mcgregor.

23 career fights in the UFC, a record 15 post fight bonuses, 8 times FOTN (also a record)

Hes done more than enough and has earned the right to do whatever he wants

Nate is a mid level journeyman. He deserves the loser of that fight if anything.

So what does that make conor?..he has stoppage over the lw champ... How is that anything mid level...if that fight had been at 155 nate would of been challenging alvarez for championships dont down play the diaz bros theyve been at this since before it was even mainstream for the casuals..back when some fights didnt even have gloves

Back