A challenge to Luke Thomas haters. Post proof that he's a "SJW"

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
I listen to Luke Thomas regularly. The impression one gets is that he is militantly moderate. I don't think I ever heard him go on a political rant.

He's from the South. He's a former marine. He loves steroids. He praises Colby's gimmick. Who is this SJW Luke Thomas I keep hearing about?

Here's what I think really happened. He made an innocuous comment like "People who hate Jon Jones because of his race should be ashamed of themselves" which set off all the fragile racists. For racists, you cant be white without being a racist so Luke is anathema to them.

So here's the challenge. Post proof that he is a "SJW." There's plenty of footage out there. It should not be hard. I expect tons of links and videos.

Statements that everybody should be treated equally, that civil and human rights should be respected and criticizing racists do not count. Those are mainstream views held by most Americans. Try to go outside your red state bubble.

It really makes me wanna cry that we live in a world where being an advocate for the less represented, and the oppressed (i.e. "social justice warrior), is seen as a BAD THING.

Where the fuck am I?

I listen to Luke Thomas regularly. The impression one gets is that he is militantly moderate. I don't think I ever heard him go on a political rant.

He's from the South. He's a former marine. He loves steroids. He praises Colby's gimmick. Who is this SJW Luke Thomas I keep hearing about?

Here's what I think really happened. He made an innocuous comment like "People who hate Jon Jones because of his race should be ashamed of themselves" which set off all the fragile racists. For racists, you cant be white without being a racist so Luke is anathema to them.

So here's the challenge. Post proof that he is a "SJW." There's plenty of footage out there. It should not be hard. I expect tons of links and videos.

Statements that everybody should be treated equally, that civil and human rights should be respected and criticizing racists do not count. Those are mainstream views held by most Americans. Try to go outside your red state bubble.

You triggered, Luke? Lighten up, you got a new show

It really makes me wanna cry that we live in a world where being an advocate for the less represented, and the oppressed (i.e. "social justice warrior), is seen as a BAD THING.

Where the fuck am I?

Somehow I'm not surprised you want to cry.

Where the fuck am I?
Spending too much time with retards. You can't fix stupid. Saddle up and fuck 'em up as needed.

Insta - Fail

0 / 10

4rBl9fISje3qeSZnbdJN_escalator%20bump%20fail.gif

Hacism is always the go-to when anyone calls out a fighter that isn't white for being a POS.

It's a way to silence anyone from being discerning.

I'm American Indian btw, before more SJWs show up calling me a racist - hater. lmao

Sherdog is just racist as fuck.

You see a White guy can't support a black guy in sherdog because that means he wants his wife to be fucked by a black guy.

Welcome to MAGA.

I just hate his fucking face

why cant i hate his face

Insta - Fail

0 / 10

4rBl9fISje3qeSZnbdJN_escalator%20bump%20fail.gif

Hacism is always the go-to when anyone calls out a fighter that isn't white for being a POS.

It's a way to silence anyone from being discerning.

I'm American Indian btw, before more SJWs show up calling me a racist - hater. lmao

Thats NATIVE American Indian to you, you racist piece of shit.

Sherdog is just racist as fuck.

You see a White guy can't support a black guy in sherdog because that means he wants his wife to be fucked by a black guy.

Welcome to MAGA.

I know this is the real answer.

But I'm still willing to see proof that he is this ultra-liberal who spews ultra-liberal stuff every chance he gets. I know it won't be forthcoming but let's see.

Honestly, there needs to be a better term for progressives one disagrees with than SJW, since social justice is more or less synonymous with civil rights, which, like you said, is (or should be) a commonplace ideal. Like when one doesn't like someone on the right, they call them a nazi or a facist, not a "lower taxes warrior" or something.

But I guess the point is to warp the minds of impressionable people into thinking that any sort of civil decency is super lame.

No one cares about what a bunch of inbred retarded Trump supporters think..

I don't like the term SJW to describe the idiots rioting, looting and burning.

Where the fuck am I?

it makes people feel important to bash on others over the internet

Back