A BJJ Fraud in North Carolina gets challenged

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA So funny, I was just thinking of that meme after I posted that.

Its just extremely disrespectful to our whole community and all the people working HARD to EARN their belts.
I can understand that, but on the other hand, he is only fooling himself (and a few students which sucks for them), everyone with a bit of bjj experience can see he is full of shit.

I can understand that, but on the other hand, he is only fooling himself (and a few students which sucks for them), everyone with a bit of bjj experience can see he is full of shit.

He's defrauding those people, though. This is where our community really shines because it's self-policing. I've only known a few hucksters to ever get through the cracks. Sooner or later, all the frauds get dealt with.

Someone should sign up there for a month as a spy to expose this comedian.

first week I'm letting EVERYONE get me in ridiculous submissions
second week I'm just holding survival postures
third week I decide to tap everyone on sight with triangle "because I saw a ryan hall dvd"
fourth week the gym will be mine

He's defrauding those people, though. This is where our community really shines because it's self-policing. I've only known a few hucksters to ever get through the cracks. Sooner or later, all the frauds get dealt with.
Yeah that's the main reason to expose this guy, and I support that ofcourse, but people feeling personally offended because he claims to be a BB, meh.

well, sadly, I don't think it will go on further than this thread... when the mighty lassiter fraud was blown out, I wrote an email to Gracie Academy about this fraud, they replied to me and soon after his garage was taken out of the list (dont know if he got it back though) I really dont think karate teacher gives a rat ass fuck about this stuff and specially about belts, after all, he is a karate dude, belts probably mean squad for him, so parades will keep on scaming people for ever and ever...

Yeah that's the main reason to expose this guy, and I support that ofcourse, but people feeling personally offended because he claims to be a BB, meh.

Dude, some people actually give a shit about their belt that they reach in BJJ.

Believe it or not.

Dude, some people actually give a shit about their belt that they reach in BJJ.

Believe it or not.
I just mean that if you know for yourself you put in the blood, sweat, tears whatever to get that certain belt, some fraud like this is just pathetic, but I can't see it being offensive or whatever some people have said.

Go in and smash him and his 'blend' of horseshit and fraud. Show him BJJ isn't TKD where you can call yourself legit without proving it.

I really dont think karate teacher gives a rat ass fuck about this stuff and specially about belts, after all, he is a karate dude, belts probably mean squad for him, so parades will keep on scaming people for ever and ever...

He doesn't. I had actually friended Paredes on Facebook so as not to miss out on all the awesome "North-South turtle" attack videos. About once a week, Paredes would make a post about how it was nice that at least his students had faith in him.

Anyway, the owner of Mo's posted something that Paredes commented on. Basically the owner was calling the surrounding BJJ community a bunch of whiny, territorial, jealous so-and-so's and wondering aloud what difference it made where someone had been trained and promoted. He just wanted people to leave him and Paredes alone so they could do their thing and teach. If you've read the thread over on JJF, you know that the owner had been contacted to let him know he was hosting a fake, so it's clear he didn't give a damn.

Dojo storms don't work against hardcore frauds. People seem to forget that.

Dojo storms work if the guy is himself delusional about his abilities. Then he will play along and take the challenge. He will get whooped, be revealed, and change his ways. But those guys are only halfway fraudulent to begin with since they actually believe their own bullshit.

A hardcore fraud knows that he is 100% fraud and just doesn't give a shit. He is purely out to trick people. Dojo storms are useless against this type of guy. You can walk in there to challenge him, and he'll just make up a cover story and send you right out. He will call the cops on you for trespassing if you don't leave. It won't make a damn bit of difference to his students. They will just see it as some random street thugs harassing a business with the owner being the bigger man by just calling the police instead of becoming a vigilante.

I mean just look at Ari. Nobody ever dojo storms him because he is a true fraud. People have tried, but he just points to his bad back and says he can't roll. And he says they can't roll with his students either because he's a responsible instructor and doesn't want to risk their safety for a challenge. Actually, the more he does this type of thing, the more his bitch ass students look up to him as being some true warrior of peace martial arts master.

All of the true frauds are good at this type of avoidance. It's about the only thing they are legitimately good at. Dojo storms are useless.

The only real way to deal with them is to just be up front with everyone who asks about them how shitty they are. Then the information is out there for right thinking people to make the right decision. The rest left training with them should not be pitied. They just want to be deluded.

He doesn't. I had actually friended Paredes on Facebook so as not to miss out on all the awesome "North-South turtle" attack videos. About once a week, Paredes would make a post about how it was nice that at least his students had faith in him.

Anyway, the owner of Mo's posted something that Paredes commented on. Basically the owner was calling the surrounding BJJ community a bunch of whiny, territorial, jealous so-and-so's and wondering aloud what difference it made where someone had been trained and promoted. He just wanted people to leave him and Paredes alone so they could do their thing and teach. If you've read the thread over on JJF, you know that the owner had been contacted to let him know he was hosting a fake, so it's clear he didn't give a damn.

this leads me to belive that the one scamming people is the owner of the dojo, not Paredes, he is probably not willing to pay for a legit instructor, so he sticks to paredes, the thread has over 23 pages, I didnt get to see it all, I'll check it out now...

A hardcore fraud knows that he is 100% fraud and just doesn't give a shit. He is purely out to trick people. Dojo storms are useless against this type of guy. You can walk in there to challenge him, and he'll just make up a cover story and send you right out. He will call the cops on you for trespassing if you don't leave. It won't make a damn bit of difference to his students. They will just see it as some random street thugs harassing a business with the owner being the bigger man by just calling the police instead of becoming a vigilante.

Ahh, Dojo storms. The good ole days when people didn't call the cops on you or shoot you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eofeVedKhL4

I just mean that if you know for yourself you put in the blood, sweat, tears whatever to get that certain belt, some fraud like this is just pathetic, but I can't see it being offensive or whatever some people have said.

He wear a black belt with the red tab.
It is the belt worn by BJJ BB.
no other martial art does that.

In one of the picture, he wear a patch of a famous BJJ school.

You don't understand why someone from that school would find it offensive?

I agree there's not much more that can be done. Obviously he won't accept the challenge.

The two guys that already went over were very respectful because there were plenty of kids in the class (correct move)

He won't roll with anyone.

He wear a black belt with the red tab.
It is the belt worn by BJJ BB.
no other martial art does that.

In one of the picture, he wear a patch of a famous BJJ school.

You don't understand why someone from that school would find it offensive?
From that school, yes, but I was just talking about random bjj practitionars.

Wow this is horrible, but entertaining. I would of thought, with less info of course, this guy was just trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back