A BJJ Fraud in North Carolina gets challenged

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU HAVE AWAKEN THE KRAKEN! rahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

on his site, he's sporting a big Gracie Barra logo on his pants...interesting.

jiu-jitsu.jpg

I feel bad for the blue belt pictured.

^^^^ that blue is now a purple... went from blue to purple in 3-4 months

^^^^ that blue is now a purple... went from blue to purple in 3-4 months

I think he started a gym called Mystic Kraken after being awarded a black belt by choking James Paredes out.

on a side note: ole girl in pink isn't too shabby... at all.

that now-purple belt is such a dumbass. he just drank the kool-aid without question. i saw a video of him in his purple and Paredes showing some terrible way to get an armbar. the opponent just has to thrust his arm between your legs while you lay on your back in the armbar position. lol

Where did the kid on the far right get the awesome gi pants?

Where did the kid on the far right get the awesome gi pants?

I'm more concerned with where the little kid with the red shirt got his blue belt. Kid can't be more than 12.

17 years old, 160lbs, blue belt for 6 months.

I'd challenge this guy myself for

This is awesome.

No, it isn't awesome at all. This sort of thing makes me angry. It looks like the people in the picture could be guys out of any BJJ gym - kids and adults having fun. HOWEVER they apparently are being fed bad teaching. That is really uncool. I guess I'm understanding why bullshido is there and the BJJ community is so hard core about making sure instructors are legit.

This guy is LUCKY he isn't trying to pull this SH** in California, I've got plenty of friends who would love to drop by and explain to him that he best start claiming some other MA or take off that black belt...

This guy is LUCKY he isn't trying to pull this SH** in California, I've got plenty of friends who would love to drop by and explain to him that he best start claiming some other MA or take off that black belt...

BRTky.jpg

HAHA So funny, I was just thinking of that meme after I posted that.

Its just extremely disrespectful to our whole community and all the people working HARD to EARN their belts.

No, it isn't awesome at all. This sort of thing makes me angry. It looks like the people in the picture could be guys out of any BJJ gym - kids and adults having fun. HOWEVER they apparently are being fed bad teaching. That is really uncool. I guess I'm understanding why bullshido is there and the BJJ community is so hard core about making sure instructors are legit.

Pretty much. I understand why people don't like 'invasions' and such, but to a certain degree they are valuable in helping to expose the fakes, which keeps people from being robbed of their time, money, and effort.

Someone should sign up there for a month as a spy to expose this comedian.

This has been a long time coming....good work Billy! We really need to arrange a superfight for the title of most notorious NC Jiu-jitsu Fraud between Paredes & Scott Shields....maybe at the next Metamoris event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back