A “Secret Society” within the Department of Justice and the FBI?

When romantically involved FBI agents are in a secret society, they text each other and actually refer to it as "the secret society" and use their work phones to do it?

I don't really doubt that the FBI does shady things. But this sounds like a joke.

I 100% believe the FBI & DOJ were up to no good

But it's obvious this Secret Society crap is 100% BS

So, it was the job of members of the administration to meet with so called government lawyers? Odd. It's also odd how Trump Tower was being watched before the election because of the frequency in which Russian nationals connected with Putin were in the building, and performing meetings.

This investigation started with the Russian attempt to meddle in our open election. An attempt which succeeded, I might add. It did not start with people claiming Trump was an agent.

Let me guess, you're a follower of pizzagate. The super secret child pedophilia ring conducted from the basement of a pizza restaurant that has no basement.
giphy.gif

When the crux of your evidence for Russian collusion after all this time relies on interactions with the Russian ambassador to the US... that says it all really. If that's the best they've got, I wouldn't be surprised if Mueller's meetings with Sessions & Trump are merely to save his own ass from the real investigation involving the election, which doesn't have to do with Russians.

You don't know that for a fact. They didn't provide any concrete evidence to the public other than simply taking them at their word... which means about as much as when they claimed Trump was "Putin's puppet" without evidence to this day.

Projecting your own nuttiness onto others won't work, I'm afraid.

1. It was an obvious joke, like painfully obvious joke. There is no secret society...like holy fuck Republicans, stop for a second and listen to what your alleging here. Stop listening to Alex Jones and fucking think for a second. This is fully getting dangerous at this point all in a sad attempt to defend...Donald Trump? Most of you people don't even like him, yet you are willing to toss the Entire FBI into the dirt with wild and unsubstantiated conspiracy theories...what the fuck happened to Republicans? They used to be annoying but they were never just plain crazy and hateful...

2. During the time period that Republicans are so obsessed with, the FBI was investigating Clinton every night on the news over those Emails that never mattered, and then released a memo a week before the election that cost her the white house. That's not my opinion, that's what the polling date tells us. All the while keeping secret that Trump was also under investigation for possible collusion with Russia, and many members of his staff were already caught doing things illegal, a fact that if it had been known before the election would have likely cost him the election...so at this point, if you're going to suggest the FBI was conspiring against Trump, they sure as hell did a piss poor job of it. The FBI was a major instrument in how he got elected in the first place.

3. All of this nonsense is centered on two agents that had a negative view of Trump (so does 2/3rds of the country) and texted each other about it. This was discovered by the FBI and both agents were removed immediately and their work heavily scrutinize following their departure. Republicans like to pretend they were responsible for bringing this to light but it was the agencies own memo that contained this. If they wanted it kept secret, they could have done so easily, in fact the agents did nothing illegal, and could have been kept on the case but Muller decided that it could be seen as a conflict of interest and removed them

4. To date not one piece of evidence has been presented to anyone that shows either of these agents or the agency as a whole was guilty of any wrongdoing whatsoever. People act like FBI agents are not allowed to have a political opinion which honestly may be the scariest part of the Republicans fake outrage here. They are making a case that if you disagree with someone politically, that fact alone disqualifies you from investigating them. They are applying a standard of expectation for agents that is impossible and fundamentally un American. People are allowed to have a voice, and a opinion in this country.

5. What is mind numbingly frustrating about this entire thing. Is Republicans want us to ignore the mountain of evidence that has already been released against Trump and his Team, and will no doubt want us to question the evidence once he releases the full report. They are going to ask us to ignore all of this, ignore the people that have pleaded guilty already, and the mounting evidence that paints a very clear picture, yet one sarcastic text is all it takes to prove without a shadow of any doubt that the FBI has a shadow society that is comitting treason against the sitting president because they love Clinton (whom they inadvertently cost the election)...

6. The Republicans have become the party of fake outrage, and fake scandals. This is because somewhere along the way the party leadership went from people like GHWB, McCain, and Dole to people like Rush, Beck, and Jones. That and the rise of network news. People whose job is to scare or shock people on the Radio or television to get Ratings. People tune in more if there's a controversy or some kind of scandal. over the past two decades this need to constantly find new scandals and reasons to be outraged, has turned the once proud Republican Party into a party of fear mongers and finger pointing. This is why less people identify as republicans than ever before. The Reagan Revolution of voters that has empowered Republicans for three decades is dying off and this party is doing nothing in regards to attracting younger voters that see right through the fake scandals. It's what happens when you raise a generation that can fact check your bullshit in real time with their phones..

Last edited:
When the crux of your evidence for Russian collusion after all this time relies on interactions with the Russian ambassador to the US... that says it all really. If that's the best they've got, I wouldn't be surprised if Mueller's meetings with Sessions & Trump are merely to save his own ass from the real investigation involving the election, which doesn't have to do with Russians.

You don't know that for a fact. They didn't provide any concrete evidence to the public other than simply taking them at their word... which means about as much as when they claimed Trump was "Putin's puppet" without evidence to this day.

Projecting your own nuttiness onto others won't work, I'm afraid.

And the meeting with the supposed Russian lawyer in Trump tower. And numerous other meetings involving Russian nationals and the Trump campaign that were not reported at all.

Are you denying Russia meddled in the 2016 election, contrary to the unanimous verdict reached by the US intelligence apparatus?

There is a pretty complex weaving between Russian interests and Donald Trump and his campaign.

nf1crtngi3iy.jpg

You seem to think I, and those like me, would look at this diagram and immediately conclude that everyone in the Trump campaign is some double agent. When in reality, normal people look at webs like this and conclude that it is quite suspicious, without making grand conclusions in an ongoing investigation that has already produced charges on multiple high ranking members of the campaign.

Last edited:
I thought Deep State was Trumps nickname for Stormy's Vajayjay.

giphy.gif

If you have a chance watch this... So much ownage in this interview it's laughable. Much of it is about the secret society

The end is the best

This is what happens when you get a smart person and a republican to debate each other. Freakin immaculate conception. my god

all of these dumbfucks are on tape forever with this

And the meeting with the supposed Russian lawyer in Trump tower. And numerous other meetings involving Russian nationals and the Trump campaign that were not reported at all.

Are you denying Russia meddled in the 2016 election, contrary to the unanimous verdict reached by the US intelligence apparatus?

There is a pretty complex weaving between Russian interests and Donald Trump and his campaign.

nf1crtngi3iy.jpg

You seem to think I, and those like me, would look at this diagram and immediately conclude that everyone in the Trump campaign is some double agent. When in reality, normal people look at webs like this and conclude that it is quite suspicious, without making grand conclusions in an ongoing investigation that has already produced charges on multiple high ranking members of the campaign.

You mean the "Russian lawyer" that Obama let into the country without a visa under "extraordinary circumstances", met with Fusion GPS before and after her meeting at Trump tower; the same firm responsible for the PissGate dossier, which Obama used in the FISA court application as a reason to spy on Trump... if you can't figure out for yourself what's going on here, then I find your lack of critical thought disturbing.

From the 17 intelligence agencies? Oh wait, it was actually 4; interesting how they couldn't even get that right. I've been open to evidence for more than a year, and am still waiting for it. If you're asking whether I'd simply accept what someone from the intel agencies would say at face value; well unfortunately, they have a track record of being wrong, there's video of the Director of the NSA, James Clapper, lying under oath to Congress, so... they're going to need more than just words to corroborate that.

Well from the perspective of a top FBI official, that was a member of Mueller's investigation team, who already knew all the information regarding these alleged Russian contacts/meetings, the "17 intelligence agencies" saying Russia interfered in the election, everything the public would've known and more... before joining the investigation, Peter Strzok is found to be saying in private texts that all this you've just presented amounts to nothing substantial enough to warrant investigation; where the odds of Trump's team colluding with Russia are virtually nothing.

So it wouldn't be odd to think that, it's actually the rational view to take, for people that aren't in a war with reality; but I've found that those on the left in particular, have a lot of difficulty with this.

I realize that the mods here don't believe secret societies exist, let alone within our government, but this is pretty shocking.

'So of course I’m going to want to know what secret society you’re talking about because you’re supposed to be investigating objectively the person who just won the Electoral College, so yeah I’m going to want to know.'
- Rep. Trey Gowdy

Two top FBI officials under fire for exchanging anti-Trump text messages during the 2016 election spoke of a “secret society” the day after President Trump's victory, according to two lawmakers with knowledge of the messages.

Peter Strzok -- a top counterintelligence official involved in both the Hillary Clinton email probe and FBI Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe -- exchanged more than 50,000 messages with senior FBI lawyer Lisa Page, with whom he was romantically involved.

House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., and Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Texas, said Monday that among the messages the pair exchanged are references to a “secret society” within the Department of Justice and the FBI.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ciety-after-trump-election-lawmakers-say.html

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings.
--JFK

I'd almost bet that "secret society" is 4 uber nerds within the agency that were drinking 1 night and called themselves that.

The only reason we know about the texts is because Mueller took the guy off the investigation when he found out about them.

You mean the "Russian lawyer" that Obama let into the country without a visa under "extraordinary circumstances", met with Fusion GPS before and after her meeting at Trump tower; the same firm responsible for the PissGate dossier, which Obama used in the FISA court application as a reason to spy on Trump... if you can't figure out for yourself what's going on here, then I find your lack of critical thought disturbing.

From the 17 intelligence agencies? Oh wait, it was actually 4; interesting how they couldn't even get that right. I've been open to evidence for more than a year, and am still waiting for it. If you're asking whether I'd simply accept what someone from the intel agencies would say at face value; well unfortunately, they have a track record of being wrong, there's video of the Director of the NSA, James Clapper, lying under oath to Congress, so... they're going to need more than just words to corroborate that.

Well from the perspective of a top FBI official, that was a member of Mueller's investigation team, who already knew all the information regarding these alleged Russian contacts/meetings, the "17 intelligence agencies" saying Russia interfered in the election, everything the public would've known and more... before joining the investigation, Peter Strzok is found to be saying in private texts that all this you've just presented amounts to nothing substantial enough to warrant investigation; where the odds of Trump's team colluding with Russia are virtually nothing.

So it wouldn't be odd to think that, it's actually the rational view to take, for people that aren't in a war with reality; but I've found that those on the left in particular, have a lot of difficulty with this.

It's not illegal for a Russian lawyer or Russian national to be in the US. It is extremely dirty and unethical to meet with said lawyer or national with the pretense of getting dirt on a campaign rival, during an election in which the intelligence agencies warned of Russia's likely interference, which turned out to be true.

The dossier was originally paid for and sourced by a Marco Rubio connected, right wing blog, not the democrats. You conveniently left that out. Congrats.

You, as a normal citizen, are not going to get in concrete proof of Russian meddling in your palms. You might want to actually research the meddling, and the intelligence conclusion, and what the conclusion was founded on.

You don't seem open to any evidence.

So Trumpsters have set the bar for believing that Russia interfered with the election so high that anything short of Putin coming out and saying "Yeah, we did it" is insufficient proof.

But one single joke text message is enough evidence to believe that the F.B.I has formed a secret society for the purpose of destroying the great Orange emperor.

So Trumpsters have set the bar for believing that Russia interfered with the election so high that anything short of Putin coming out and saying "Yeah, we did it" is insufficient proof.

But one single joke text message is enough evidence to believe that the F.B.I has formed a secret society for the purpose of destroying the great Orange emperor.

Funny how some people in the country find the claim that Russia "hacked" their election (under the complete purview of the Obama admin who apparently was aware of it long before)... to be more plausible than the idea of forming a special club, which kids to college students have shown to naturally do, and something that JFK even made a speech about back in the 60s, before he was assassinated while president.

I'd almost bet that "secret society" is 4 uber nerds within the agency that were drinking 1 night and called themselves that.

The only reason we know about the texts is because Mueller took the guy off the investigation when he found out about them.
Turned out to not even be that. It was an off-the-cuff joke about starting a secret society (first meeting) to distribute a shirtless-putin calendar that Stzrok purchased as a gag gift.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/politics/abc-news-fbi-secret-society-text/index.html
h/t @JosephDredd

Back