A “Secret Society” within the Department of Justice and the FBI?

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
I realize that the mods here don't believe secret societies exist, let alone within our government, but this is pretty shocking.

'So of course I’m going to want to know what secret society you’re talking about because you’re supposed to be investigating objectively the person who just won the Electoral College, so yeah I’m going to want to know.'
- Rep. Trey Gowdy

Two top FBI officials under fire for exchanging anti-Trump text messages during the 2016 election spoke of a “secret society” the day after President Trump's victory, according to two lawmakers with knowledge of the messages.

Peter Strzok -- a top counterintelligence official involved in both the Hillary Clinton email probe and FBI Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe -- exchanged more than 50,000 messages with senior FBI lawyer Lisa Page, with whom he was romantically involved.

House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., and Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Texas, said Monday that among the messages the pair exchanged are references to a “secret society” within the Department of Justice and the FBI.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ciety-after-trump-election-lawmakers-say.html

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings.
--JFK

Last edited:
Pretty sure we already knew this in the 90s.

tumblr_inline_nu5fbhO1ow1qa4amq_500.jpg

It would be so bad ass to get some kind of giant, completely accurate an in-depth info dump about what really goes on behind the scenes and what is being planned (wikileaks has some). I'm sure there are some things floating around the internet that are accurate but they probably get buried by the horseshit.

New episode of the secret society is on right now

I'm loving Trey Gowdy tossing away everything he claimed he stood for for Trump.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings.
--JFK

Not anymore.

I realize that the mods here don't believe secret societies exist, let alone within our government, but this is pretty shocking.

'So of course I’m going to want to know what secret society you’re talking about because you’re supposed to be investigating objectively the person who just won the Electoral College, so yeah I’m going to want to know.'
- Rep. Trey Gowdy

Two top FBI officials under fire for exchanging anti-Trump text messages during the 2016 election spoke of a “secret society” the day after President Trump's victory, according to two lawmakers with knowledge of the messages.

Peter Strzok -- a top counterintelligence official involved in both the Hillary Clinton email probe and FBI Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe -- exchanged more than 50,000 messages with senior FBI lawyer Lisa Page, with whom he was romantically involved.

House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., and Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Texas, said Monday that among the messages the pair exchanged are references to a “secret society” within the Department of Justice and the FBI.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ciety-after-trump-election-lawmakers-say.html

--JFK

Literally 75% of the WR is gonna flame you.

Lets see what comes out of this. I do believe the DOJ and agencies have been up to some very bad shit.

MY fear is even if legit evidence comes out. The MSM will ignore it. Giving cover to people act like it never happened

Sounds like a pretty sweet movie

text messages during the 2016 election spoke of a “secret society” the day after President Trump's victory, according to two lawmakers with knowledge of the messages.
i've seen enough. this evidence is irrefutable.

when youre talking right out of your ass and can't back it up

- Rep. Trey Gowdy

--JFK
I know if I was going to talk about a SECRET society, I'd make sure to call it a secret society :rolleyes:

I've texted some jokes and ridiculous shit to girls I've been romantically involved with...everything was always 100% literal, lol

Back