"______ got KOd by a MW"

@JBJISGOAT is just salty because hes a classless, unsophisticated, fat american basement dwelling, loser who has never been to europe.

Also salty because his favorite fighter is a 3x steroid cheating chump.

Sodium levels through the roof.

Last edited:
This line is most comical when it comes from people who rank Nogueria above Fedor

Because you know, Nogueria was actually wrestlefucked by a middleweight, not knocked out, not TKO'd not anything like that,but actually outwrestled by a freaking middleweight

Oh and it also happened when Nog was in his prime and in an organization which was basically built around his skillset so old Fedor getting KO'd by a Middleweight looks pretty mild in comparision

Should also add that Dan Henderson himself lost to Misaki who is a WW, that is way more embarassing IMO.

Nothing beats Ken Shamrock's crappy performances against 160 pound gracies IMO

That's an opinion... a BJJ guy trying to play guard off his back and losing a decision is NOT as embarrassing as getting KTFO.

Last edited:
@JBJISGOAT is just salty because hes a classless, unsophisticated, fat american basement dwelling, loser who has never been to europe.

Also salty because his favorite fighter is a 3x steroid cheating chump.

Sodium levels through the roof.

The one thing your dorito stained fingertips typed that is correct is that I’ve never been to Europe. I’m from a country where we are actually athletic and have shit to do.

And your idol under testing is like 4-4 so I wouldn’t talk shit about peds ya donkey. Oh yeah and he was KO’d by a natural MW lol!!!

Back