guard_passer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anderson is the Roy Jones Jr of MMA
Jon Jones is the Mike Tyson
Khabib is the Sergey Kovalev of MMA
Conor Mcgregor is the Prince Naseem of MMA
Cain is the Oscar De La Hoya of MMA (Minus the drug problem)
Dan Henderson is the Bernard Hopkins of MMA
Yair Rodriguez is the Canelo Alvarez of MMA
Dominick Cruz is the D Rose of MMA

Last edited:
Michael Johnson is the Michael Jordan of MMA striking.

And Ronda is the Mike Tyson.

GSP is the Mayweather OF MMA. (Minus the having been beaten by manlets part)

He wins but fuck if it ain't painful to watch.

Fujita is the Homer Simpson of MMA
Josh Koscheck is the Vlade Divac of MMA
Chael Sonnen is the Jenna Jameson of MMA
Gegard Mousasi is the Ken Griffey Jr of MMA

Ronda Rousey is the The Rock of mma

Ehh some of those work, some not so much.

Couture is the Bhop of MMA. They had similar styles of wearing guys out and outfoxing them. Neither was a "punched". Hendo was a KO artist.

Jon Jones is not the MIke Tyson of MMA, he's not a brutal puncher or finisher like Tyson was. Jon Jones is the Floyd Mayweather of MMA in terms of his "safety first" style, his occasional bending of the rules, his troubles outside of the cage, and of course his excellence.

Not sure what Cain and Oscar have in common, other than the Meixcan heritage. If anything I would compare Cain to JCC in that he was gritty and wore his opponents down.

On 2nd thought, is Fabio Maldonaldo a better fit for a Homer than Kaziyuki Fujita is? Damn can't even spell his name, the Japanese guy who first wobbled Fedor in PRIDE

Don't know much about boxing so can't comment but i think most people like to compare McGregor with Muhammad Ali, mainly because they both trash talk, and fuckin great at it.
Don't know about title defense tho, lol.

Beat the best MMA had to offer at the time. If you don't think hes up there with Anderson and GSP as a GOAT then you need to watch some Pride FC brah !!!
I didn't say he wasn't up there. I just don see the comparison to RJJ

Back