95% chance Jon Jones fights in 2018 - Malki

The people who thought Jones was never gonna fight again after failing his 2nd PED test are the same people who thought Conor would finally be "humbled" and not talk shit after losing to Nate.

Maybe he gets off easy but everyone still knows he's a cheat. Don't kid yourself about him being innocent

Maybe he gets off easy but everyone still knows he's a cheat. Don't kid yourself about him being innocent
Fake news

2gvo6me.jpg

USADA and Novitsky need to be under investigation for hurting an innocent man's career. Their power is unchecked and it's hurting the sport.

Jon Jones' manager is optimistic about his chances of continuing his career in the near future???

Stop the presses!!!

The people who thought Jones was never gonna fight again after failing his 2nd PED test are the same people who thought Conor would finally be "humbled" and not talk shit after losing to Nate.
never is certainly a long time.

last time he was found guilty of being stupid but not purposely cheating and got 18 months. if they conclude the same thing (his best case scenario) and he gets 2 years this time, he comes back no sweat. but if they conclude the same thing (his best case scenario) and he gets 4 years this time....well, i wouldn't be surprised if he also comes back.

of course if they don't find that he was only stupid and not purposely cheating, then it certainly won't be as low as 2.

hey, i could be wrong. they could give him less penalty this time than last time. i just don't see how. it's possible. we've all been surprised before.

Crazy as it is, it would not surprise me.

But if so that would likely mean he would get 12 months, which is crazy. He got 12 months the first time. Now it's second offense and seemingly the same defense, and he gets 12 months again?? Meanwhile, Machida disclosed some worthless OTC thing and gets 18 months.

Is Brock Lesnar ready? This is the fight to make. Two jacked boys. One white, and other that likes snort white. Deal with it!

Last edited:
That's exactly what i'm suggesting

What would you do if you were in dc’s shoes? He’s gonna make enough money to set himself up for life off just one fight.

USADA... Let the Man Bang!!! 205 is dead without him. Plus... Cormier took his Super-Fight against Stipe...

Nice. I wonder if all those USADA loving dorks saying 4 years minimum up in here are crying about now..

That's exactly what i'm suggesting

Cool. I’m going to suggest that you stop posting such asinine remarks and avoid making yourself look like an even bigger moron/Jones dick rider.

Back