***#9 Ranked UFC Strawweight, Randa "Quiet Storm" Markos SHERDOG Q&A #2***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, big win for you. must feel good.

Some journalist tweeted that you and Carla were sat opposite each other on the flight home, is that true and if so did you say anything to each other?!
She was actually two seats next to me. I tried to make eye contact a few times but she just sunk into her seat. Very awkward flight to Toronto

Hey Randa nice win last Sunday.

Would yo rather get a title shot asap or work your game to the max?

Hey Randa nice win last Sunday.

Would yo rather get a title shot asap or work your game to the max?
I know I'll eventually get my title shot. But I definitely want to be ready for it so probably a few more fights

Have there ever been any fighters that you've met who have turned out the complete opposite of how you imagined they'd be? In either a good or bad way.

Oh wow, stitch eh, that's cool. Gotta keep that one.... Was Stitch ever your friend?
He was awesome. He was always giving me words of encouragement and telling me to ignore the other girls. Very very awesome guy glad I got to meet him

When will be your first spinning backfist KO? And who will it be on?
The timing is definitely there I just need some more power behind it. Would be awesome if I got the KO for the title

Your onetime teammate Daron Cruikshank has been fighting in RIZIN lately. Do you have any thoughts on that org?
They're planning to do some women's tournaments, would the idea of being a UFC representative (like Chuck Liddell was in PRIDE) be at all appealing to you?

What do you think of Daron's stylish mustache?

Hi Randa,

May i ask you how you feel about the WME-IMG ownership? Have you noticed any difference from the Zuffa days?

Have there ever been any fighters that you've met who have turned out the complete opposite of how you imagined they'd be? In either a good or bad way.
I actually used to look Carla until I got to know her. Not what I expected. Other then some gilrs on the show, everyone else I've met has been super cool and really friendly

He was awesome. He was always giving me words of encouragement and telling me to ignore the other girls. Very very awesome guy glad I got to meet him

Nice! One more question... The TUF house always seems like a pressure cooker as you're all trying to earn that spot in the finals, now that it's over and you're in the UFC do you find the other female fighters are nicer or is there still that competitive edge behind the scenes? Do you still need to "ignore the other girls"

Nice! One more question... The TUF house always seems like a pressure cooker as you're all trying to earn that spot in the finals, now that it's over and you're in the UFC do you find the other female fighters are nicer or is there still that competitive edge behind the scenes? Do you still need to "ignore the other girls"
I've met a lot of sweet girls on the show and everyone I've been meeting since then from outside the tub house has been really cool. We are all looking for the same goal so it's hard to make friends but I think under different circumstances we would all have a lot in common and probably get along much better

I have one more question, how would you think you'd have to prepare for the karate hottie? do you think you'd have to focus on one specific discipline? what would be the key to defeat her in your opinion?

I have one more question, how would you think you'd have to prepare for the karate hottie? do you think you'd have to focus on one specific discipline? what would be the key to defeat her in your opinion?
I don't know too much about but I now she's well rounded. I'm looking forward to her upcoming fight. I think I'll have a better understanding of her style after that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back