9/11: Science and Conspiracy

DoomPatrol

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Has anyone else seen this yet? Very well made documentary showing the idiocy the conspiracy theorists. Really opened my eyes on the Loose Change guy. I at least thought he was an adult. He really comes off as a college student who thinks explanations are owed to him. He pretends like because the government hasn't express mailed him a packet going over every detail possible that they are lying. He has zero credibility. The other three "Truthers" had absolutely zero to offer up to contradictory evidence to their claims. Every time evidence was laid out that contradicts something, they just scoff and say it's irrelevant because they still have other evidence of this or that, while never producing it. They really looked like a bunch of fools.

So is this "Truther" movement finally finished? I hate even calling them Truthers because they don't want the truth. They want to fit their narrative. If they actually wanted the truth they would look at the evidence without preexisting expectations and draw conclusions from that. Purdue University has an amazing model of what would have happened, yet they call it bullshit without proving their claims.

Why are there zero models of what should have happened with a plane impact? It's been 14 years and I haven't seen them produce one model that shows how those planes would have "really" damaged the towers. They can't even explain why they would need to bomb the towers on top of flying planes into them. They can't even explain why thousands of people would have been involved in covering up for a conspiracy.

man, where is Gotti McCarren these days anyway?
He and WTC7 are awesome IMO.

I haven't seen Loose Change, and I think it is blatantly obvious there were some higher ups involved so they could start the war on Terror, and that the official story is a bit of a joke.

I haven't seen Loose Change, and I think it is blatantly obvious there were some higher ups involved so they could start the war on Terror, and that the official story is a bit of a joke.

My problem when you say it's blatantly obvious is that you back it off absolutely nothing but your out of the loop opinion. How many of these officials have you even met or worked with? How do you KNOW? Are you capable of being honest with yourself and admitting that you don't know what you just claimed, but you want to think that because you have these preconceived notions about high up officials. Unless you have some proof you would like to show.

My problem when you say it's blatantly obvious is that you back it off absolutely nothing but your out of the loop opinion. How many of these officials have you even met or worked with? How do you KNOW? Are you capable of being honest with yourself and admitting that you don't know what you just claimed, but you want to think that because you have these preconceived notions about high up officials. Unless you have some proof you would like to show.
What the fuck do you mean. IDL has concrete evidence of a world-wide new world order globalist progressive conspiracy. A conspiracy that is pushing gayness and feminism and atheism into our proud nations in order to make them weak and destroy them. He knows all this with 100% certainty. And you are questioning him on planes hitting some buildings? Come on man.

It's just a perspective I have formed based on my understanding of politics, power, empire, and the conspiratorial nature of such things.

It's impossible to know exactly what happened without being the planner of such a thing, but it is possible to smell BS in the official story and see how it was used politically and strategically to advance agendas.

But anyways, I doubt a NatGeo presentation is going to 'put an end' to people smelling the stink.

It's just a perspective I have formed based on my understanding of politics, power, empire, and the conspiratorial nature of such things.

It's impossible to know exactly what happened without being the planner of such a thing, but it is possible to smell BS in the official story and see how it was used politically and strategically to advance agendas.

But anyways, I doubt a NatGeo presentation is going to 'put an end' to people smelling the stink.

So your perspective of politics, power, whatever empire is, and conspiratorial nature is based off of what experience? Internet research? College courses? Personal experience? It seems to me like you're pulling this theory completely out of your ass because you think the government is evil.

Wasn't America warned the day before that this was going to happen?

How about you show this wonderful presentation to the thousands of engineers, pilots, architects, and politicians who call bullshit on the official story. Better yet, show it to some of the victims families, the same ones who had to hound their own government just to set up an investigation that was set up to fail from the beginning.

You call it conspiracy, I like to think of it as reasonable speculation and the only narrative or agenda I've ever been interested in regarding that terrible day is nothing but the truth.

How about you show this wonderful presentation to the thousands of engineers, pilots, architects, and politicians who call bullshit on the official story. Better yet, show it to some of the victims families, the same ones who had to hound their own government just to set up an investigation that was set up to fail from the beginning.

You call it conspiracy, I like to think of it as reasonable speculation and the only narrative or agenda I've ever been interested in regarding that terrible day is nothing but the truth.

You realize that thousand of engineers, pilots, architects, demolition experts all agree with the NIST study. Who do you think NIST, Purdue University, Popular Mechanics, NCSEA, and the dozen other national/international engineering organizations are made up of? They almost unanimously agree with the offical story. It's literally 1% of them that don't agree, and none of them have produced any models to to contrary.

So this idea that there are tons of professionals that agree with this bullshit isn't true. The AE911 Truth organization is barely a fraction of the community. It's a standard deviation of idiots you can expect out of any organization, and none of them have made a single model representing what should have happened. None of them have produced any peer reviewed journals/articles with the math to back up their claims.

The official explanation never met the burden of proof it took upon itself by attempting to explain what happened. I don't claim to know what happened that day, but it 100% wasn't what they told us.

The official explanation never met the burden of proof it took upon itself by attempting to explain what happened. I don't claim to know what happened that day, but it 100% wasn't what they told us.

Yup...agreed 100 percent. ..I laugh at myself for believing the "official history " at one point in my life

To say the least. Well said. The simple benefits reaped by certain entities after the fact directly due to the fact it happened wreak of bullshit.

Anyone who buys the official narrative is trying too hard in life to convince themselves of their own rationality.

There's been a fuckload more theory behind the 9/11 CTs than the "Loose Change" kid. He was just the first of many, many, many many people putting forth all kinds of very reasonable questions about what happened that day. There are many people far more intelligent than myself on both sides of the argument, so it'd be really silly for me to pretend I know what happened with any degree of certainty. There's certainly no reason for me to place any confidence in the official story, though.

I'm ashamed to say I used to be a 9/11 truther but in my defense I was a teenager and my older brother who I looked up to convinced me.

He's in the military now lol and is ashamed too

What burden of proof do you think it was required to to meet exactly? It's fairly obvious that the math and engineering shown is generally agreed upon by 99% of the community of engineers/physicists/construction/demolition companies. I just don't see what more you need. It's all there for literally anyone to see. Even Purdue University has independantly produced a simulation that shows exactly what happens and it agrees with the NIST report.

It's just odd to me that you guys laugh at offical reports, yet you don't have shit to show for your opposition to it other than your personal feelings about people you've never actually met. Why are you not holding your own claims to the same standard of proof that your asking for?

Boom. You don't have to be a truther to recognize we weren't told the whole story.

What burden of proof do you think it was required to to meet exactly? It's fairly obvious that the math and engineering shown is generally agreed upon by 99% of the community of engineers/physicists/construction/demolition companies. I just don't see what more you need. It's all there for literally anyone to see. Even Purdue University has independantly produced a simulation that shows exactly what happens and it agrees with the NIST report.

It's just odd to me that you guys laugh at offical reports, yet you don't have shit to show for your opposition to it other than your personal feelings about people you've never actually met. Why are you not holding your own claims to the same standard of proof that your asking for?

I say this in no flippant or dismissive way...but I think you are extremely naive about the world.

If you think you can truly debunk the truthers, it's either because you lack personal integrity or because you haven't done enough research.

People pick and choose what they want to believe. Scientist tell us global warming is real and caused by humans and everyone eats it up, but when scientist tell them the government doesn't have some weird conspiracy going on its shrugged off.

Back