80's gold from Canada

So Canada was really gay in the 80s?
Showbiz is always gay, just the way I need it. But you ...

tumblr_mrrf5j638L1raj37ko1_400.gif

I grew up with my dad blaring all these songs while I grew up with all of his buddies getting hammered so yeah I love all rock between the era's of the 60's and 90's. Not in love was a song often played growing up along with a lot of quiet roit

Is it even possible to get annoyed at that song? And Jon Anderson of Yes just there Doodoodoodooing away backup like it's no big deal.

At first I was like <5>

Then I was like <mma4>

But now its like <mma3>

Fapping is an Internet Age term. Before, Everybody Wang Chunged Tongiht to Electric Circus. Accidentally busting on the black cowboy could lead to questioning everything.

The show started in the 80s:

But the 90s theme is better, later extended into the full song Hang On Here We Go by Jet Stream (Aleah D'Kos and K-os):

Last edited:
Chilliwack - My Girl

I met the woman that song was written for. My good friends aunt. She had wanted him to choose the band or her as things were picking up. He chose the band but wrote the song and things took off even more for Chilliwack

I am only 27. Yet I am trapped in a decade I had nothing to do with. All of my favorite movies and music comes from the 80's and my style certainly influenced by all the 80's movies I grew up watching.

This thread is for all the 80's fans that like me are blown away by all of the great hits to come out of Canada. Being a Canadian myself I am blown away by all of the gems that Canada produced in the 80's. I will post a few. And hope other members will post other great Canadian gold from the 80's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4xI70fFg78

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InpPK6hmqQs

wow not many people like all this obscure old 80s stuff. You're special man. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlcY_enzwmI

Last edited:
wow not many people like all this obscure old 80s stuff. You're special man.

Yea I freak people who actually lived through the 80's. Killer April wine tune. And I like to think I'm special! I'm new school year old school.

Yea I freak people who actually lived through the 80's. Killer April wine tune. And I like to think I'm special! I'm new school year old school.
haha and you have a don the dragon wilson av! thats awesome. I wish more of my friends were into 80s stuff. I also like 60s and 70s stuff too though.

haha and you have a don the dragon wilson av! thats awesome. I wish more of my friends were into 80s stuff. I also like 60s and 70s stuff too though.

Very cool you noticed the Dragon. He is the man. Yea I can delve into the 70's a bit. But it's 80's all day with me. And this thread was just for Canadian content.
I wish I had friends that dug this stuff. I am really the only one it's tough for me to find people that dig this stuff.

Oh also for the thread The Payolas turned Rock & Hyde

Very cool you noticed the Dragon. He is the man. Yea I can delve into the 70's a bit. But it's 80's all day with me. And this thread was just for Canadian content.
I wish I had friends that dug this stuff. I am really the only one it's tough for me to find people that dig this stuff.

Oh also for the thread The Payolas turned Rock & Hyde

wow that song is amazing! thanks for introducing me to so much cool stuff!

These guys fell off quick. I remember this song being played like 3 different times in Prom Night 3: Hello Mary Lou

Back