8 years of Trump.

If by very well you mean the Dow being flat from July of 14, sure...

Again, he gets a B-. Not bad, could have been much worse.
And full employment, growth and just about every metric.

And full employment, growth and just about every metric.

Actually, it’s debatable that Obama ever reached full employment. However I absolutely give him credit for the firm ground the Trump bump launched from.

Also, you’re reaching on the every metric line as well. I could easily cherry pick some ugly numbers, as you could with any presidency.

Actually, it’s debatable that Obama ever reached full employment. However I absolutely give him credit for the firm ground the Trump bump launched from.

Also, you’re reaching on the every metric line as well. I could easily cherry pick some ugly numbers, as you could with any presidency.
Not really debatable, full employment is well defined. It's only debatable if you want to change definitions or how it's calculated, which is obviously slimy.

And I didn't argue every single indicator is great, but the ones we use to say the economy is doing well or not.

Not really debatable, full employment is well defined. It's only debatable if you want to change definitions or how it's calculated, which is obviously slimy.

And I didn't argue every single indicator is great, but the ones we use to say the economy is doing well or not.

Well that would be true, if not for the articles you can google from midway through 17 (ie under trump) saying we’re close to full employment.

Which is exactly what I said, it’s debatable.

Lol, I'm still offering avatar, or sig bets to anyone that thinks he will win re-election.

When you say "awesome recovery", are you referring to the slowest recovery to a recession in US history?
I'm talking one of the best recoveries in the world after one of the worst financial crisis ever. Even spearheading the recovery for many other countries.
Cleaning up after republitards as usual.

I'm talking one of the best recoveries in the world after one of the worst financial crisis ever. Even spearheading the recovery for many other countries.
Cleaning up after republitards as usual.
And they’re going to have to do it again only it may be more difficult this time.

Lol, I'm still offering avatar, or sig bets to anyone that thinks he will win re-election.

I may be willing to do a friendly bet with you on it. However, 3 years is a freaking eternity in politics.

Let’s revisit it in another year and a half.

Realistically, if the economy is well, even if the Dow is still in the 23-24 range, and NK gets solved, and Isis is still keeping their heads low, he’s going to be tough to beat.

Not to mention Dems have to actually produce a non nut job candidate. Tulsi would be very strong.

Back