8 years of Trump.

Her emails dominated the 2016 campaign media coverage and like I said before with Trump it was scandal overload while with Hillary it was email, emails, emails. With some Clinton Foundation thrown into the mix.
From what I remember the media coverage was dominated by Trump himself, they even filmed his empty podium.
The Republicans couldn't stop Trump but they could have stopped Bernie Sanders by scaring the hell out of people turning him into a raving communist wacko who wanted to turn American into the old Soviet Union
I wouldn't bet on it, not with how popular that message was in key swing states like the ones Trump flipped.

The administration is a skeleton crew because the left is standing in the way of appointing new people for those positions.

Fucking lol, the administration has not even submitted any names for dozens of ambassadors, including South Korea and numerous key Middle East allies. And the people they have proposed are absolute bumfucks.

Good try, though, ma'am.

Fucking lol, the administration has not even submitted any names for dozens of ambassadors, including South Korea and numerous key Middle East allies. And the people they have proposed are absolute bumfucks.
everyone he's put up, the left has blocked. It's the party of petty shit.

Good try, though, ma'am.
Thats, "Your Majesty" to you Bukko.

everyone he's put up, the left has blocked. It's the party of petty shit.

Thats, "Your Majesty" to you Bukko.

Again, dozens of posts have not even seen submissions by the administration. He also drastically cut the budget for the defense department. Must be the libs fault, yeah?

over 40 of the 188 positions are vacant, including Cuba, Egypt, the EU, Georgia (kind of important in regards to Russia), Jordan, Libya, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, five separate UN ambassadors, and others.

But now, it's all the democrats.

You're a chucklefuck, ma'am.

Again, dozens of posts have not even seen submissions by the administration. He also drastically cut the budget for the defense department. Must be the libs fault, yeah?

over 40 of the 188 positions are vacant, including Cuba, Egypt, the EU, Georgia (kind of important in regards to Russia), Jordan, Libya, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, five separate UN ambassadors, and others.

But now, it's all the democrats.

You're a chucklefuck, ma'am.
Those are all shitholes (except south Korea), no wonder he hasn't appointed anyone. I'll tel him at the next KKK rally that ill be free to go to SK as ambassador.

Those are all shitholes (except south Korea), no wonder he hasn't appointed anyone. I'll tel him at the next KKK rally that ill be free to go to SK as ambassador.

Way to deflect, and not address a pathetically basic failure of an important function of diplomacy. Like Trump, your arguments suck, and you deflect whenever your facile nonsense is exposed.

Keep following your totally alpha daddy
giphy.gif

Rips definately trolling, no ones that stupid
Disagree. There’s at least 1 ITT and a couple more floating around the WR that are demonstrably that stupid.

If Trump wins re-election, get used to bottled water, people walking around with surgical masks on, job creation in the form of increased need for environmental cleanup workers, more crumbling infrastructure, and increasing poverty. I.e. going backwards while the rest of the world goes forward. China will cement its position as the dominant economic superpower.

Not trying to take anyway away from Trump. As much as I think he is an incompetent fool he was a hard-working campaigner and willing to take risks that paid off.

That being said I think he got lucky with first the Republican field not having anyone special.
Rubio choked big time. Cruz might possibly be the zodiac killer and Bush lives off his name alone.
No way Trump would have won against a charismatic guy like Geroge W Bush. That can hold a good speech and relate to the "working class" guy.

And later with Hillary and all the Democrat shenanigans. I would have never voted for Hillary either. Probably would have voted for Trump in this case (which would have been a mistake).
But now for his reelection, he has got a good chance because of the economy. It doesn't really matter how much of that is his doing.
Voting out a sitting president in a post-recession excellent economy is very difficult.
I think the economy is going to tank thanks to Trump and his bigly tax cuts and deregulation; like the GFC all over again, and it’s not going to take as long as it did during the Dubya era.

Here is a link that may better help you understand my post:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reading_comprehension

EDIT: Nevermind, that link is for me, for this post.

EDIT #2: And that can be said about both parties, but the Far Right is the worst when it comes to that
Don't worry... I get ya.. I agree. This is a 2 party thing... We're just dealing with Trump at this point.

Way to deflect, and not address a pathetically basic failure of an important function of diplomacy. Like Trump, your arguments suck, and you deflect whenever your facile nonsense is exposed.

Keep following your totally alpha daddy
giphy.gif
Remember you're addressing an ambassador. A little respect son.

Letting in Muslim terrorists, national debt, economic recovery built on record debts, increased regulation, increasing racial entitlement, Obamacare Fail, trannies in girls bathrooms, free sex changes for LGBT in military.......

Why are you pretending to care about the debt?

Literally the only thing Trump and the GOP have accomplished is cutting taxes which lowers revenue and increases the deficit while at the same time increasing spending, which also increases the debt and deficit even further.

Disagree. There’s at least 1 ITT and a couple more floating around the WR that are demonstrably that stupid.

If Trump wins re-election, get used to bottled water, people walking around with surgical masks on, job creation in the form of increased need for environmental cleanup workers, more crumbling infrastructure, and increasing poverty. I.e. going backwards while the rest of the world goes forward. China will cement its position as the dominant economic superpower.

I think the economy is going to tank thanks to Trump and his bigly tax cuts and deregulation; like the GFC all over again, and it’s not going to take as long as it did during the Dubya era.

Liberals can’t even be happy in their fantasies...

Your post was complete fantasy.

People walking around in masks
Only drinkable water in bottles
Economic crash
No jobs
Pretending it’s trumps fault our infrastructure is decaying
China leading the world

Meanwhile back on earth the Korean War is about to end and the economy is kicking ass.

FFS, get a grip on reality man. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Back