8 buildings in 8 cities should be demolished by Constitutional patriots(legally)

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
NSA-building-feature-02-1529697466.jpg

THE WIRETAP ROOMS
The NSA’s Hidden Spy Hubs in Eight U.S. Cities
Photo: Steven Day

Ryan Gallagher, Henrik Moltke

June 25 2018, 5:00 a.m.
THE SECRETS ARE hidden behind fortified walls in cities across the United States, inside towering, windowless skyscrapers and fortress-like concrete structures that were built to withstand earthquakes and even nuclear attack. Thousands of people pass by the buildings each day and rarely give them a second glance, because their function is not publicly known. They are an integral part of one of the world’s largest telecommunications networks – and they are also linked to a controversial National Security Agency surveillance program.

Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, D.C. In each of these cities, The Intercept has identified an AT&T facility containing networking equipment that transports large quantities of internet traffic across the United States and the world. A body of evidence – including classified NSA documents, public records, and interviews with several former AT&T employees – indicates that the buildings are central to an NSA spying initiative that has for years monitored billions of emails, phone calls, and online chats passing across U.S. territory.

The NSA considers AT&T to be one of its most trusted partners and has lauded the company’s “extreme willingness to help.” It is a collaboration that dates back decades. Little known, however, is that its scope is not restricted to AT&T’s customers. According to the NSA’s documents, it values AT&T not only because it “has access to information that transits the nation,” but also because it maintains unique relationships with other phone and internet providers. The NSA exploits these relationships for surveillance purposes, commandeering AT&T’s massive infrastructure and using it as a platform to covertly tap into communications processed by other companies.

https://theintercept.com/2018/06/25/att-internet-nsa-spy-hubs/

I 100% support blocking traffic, or any other form of non-violent protest to stop these unconstitutional offices from continuing normal operations.

If anyone wants to get arrested with me in Seattle for blocking traffic, or perhaps even try and organize a legal protest with a permit, shoot me a PM.

Fuck resist Trump. Resist the unconstitutional government, and that includes Trump, or Obama, or any other president who thinks the 4th amendment is optional.

Discuss......

I think people are way to comfortable in their lives to risk upsetting the balance at this point. For real even with the dwindling freedom we have, we are living the best humans have ever lived. That's the problem with asking people to stand up against the system that is raping their freedom.

I think people are way to comfortable in their lives to risk upsetting the balance at this point. For real even with the dwindling freedom we have, we are living the best humans have ever lived. That's the problem with asking people to stand up against the system that is raping their freedom.

Yeah, I get this as far as getting arrested, but is coming out to a legal protest, with a permit, too much to ask?

Yeah, I get this as far as getting arrested, but is coming out to a legal protest, with a permit, too much to ask?

For most people yes. Getting behind the latest social media outrage is one thing. The reason #blacklivesmatters gets so much support is the black community isn't that far removed from their huge civil rights movement.

Our private information isn't as in your face as a video of cops abusing their power. We know it's there but there is no in your face target to get outraged about.

For most people yes. Getting behind the latest social media outrage is one thing. The reason #blacklivesmatters gets so much support is the black community isn't that far removed from their huge civil rights movement.

Our private information isn't as in your face as a video of cops abusing their power. We know it's there but there is no in your face target to get outraged about.

You know I will talk about the dangers of mass surveillance and quote Orwell, but it is really about the Constitution to me. If they can violate the 4th, they can violate the 1st, or 2nd, or my right to due process.

I tend to think if the media framed this debate with this narrative, we would see change.

If something is legally defined as un-Constitutional, at what point would continuing to do it result in treason charges? Asking for a friend.

You know I will talk about the dangers of mass surveillance and quote Orwell, but it is really about the Constitution to me. If they can violate the 4th, they can violate the 1st, or 2nd, or my right to due process.

I tend to think if the media framed this debate with this narrative, we would see change.

If you feel that strongly get out there and protest. I support this idea. The way to get it started is just get out there and do it, even if it is all alone.

If something is legally defined as un-Constitutional, at what point would continuing to do it result in treason charges? Asking for a friend.

My (legally) addition may have been a bit tounge and cheek.

I think I know what the supreme law of the land is.

Back