75% Derrick Lewis would KO DC at HW!

giphy.gif

Styles make fights dumbass. Only thing D. Lewis would have to worry about is cardio but DC would be flattened before that happens.
You are so clueless it makes me fucking ill. Derrick lewis is not even in the same ballpark as DC and the fact that you don't know that tells me all i need to know about you.

The point is even old man Barnett has better wrestling and takedown defense than fat ass Lewis. DC isn't going to stand and bang with Lewis, he's smarter than that. He'll take him down with ease, tire him out, and finish him on the ground.

I mean, Cormier could strike with Lewis. It's not like Lewis is a good striker.

no way in hell. DC ragdolls lewis all over the place.

You are so clueless it makes me fucking ill. Derrick lewis is not even in the same ballpark as DC and the fact that you don't know that tells me all i need to know about you.
200w.gif

Your BS opinion and nut riding don’t mean sh*t.

Derrick needs 75% striking to win
Derrick needs 165% cardio to win

DC needs 45% lay and pray to beat Derrick's 100% cardio

Beast will never be a champ. Cormier is already the champ champ

http://m.sherdog.com/news/news/Derr...bably-Like-70Percent-Capacity-Recently-142711

So with Jonny Jones being vindicated and able to fight soon, it is VERY OBVIOUS Cormier wants nothing to do with fighting Jones again and losing for the 3rd time.

Instead DC is looking to challenge himself versus a WWE part-time fighter to cement his legacy as Jones inferior.

I think DC will beat Brock but IF Lesnar can’t go, instead of Stipe, DC should fight Lewis and I don’t see how DC can beat Lewis.

Lewis is burly 265 and is not gonna get manhandled by DC and once Lewis touches DC, it’s lights out. Only chance for DC would be if he can survive till the later rounds when Lewis gasses but with his new found dedication, Lewis will be more durable.

euullYf.gif
This is going to be the thread of the year. Just you wait and see.

BLACK BEAST UP IN THIS HOE!!

This is going to be the thread of the year. Just you wait and see.

BLACK BEAST UP IN THIS HOE!!
Lewis will put his humid balls all over DC’s lifeless body after the KO.

Where Ronda’s fine ass at?

http://m.sherdog.com/news/news/Derr...bably-Like-70Percent-Capacity-Recently-142711

So with Jonny Jones being vindicated and able to fight soon, it is VERY OBVIOUS Cormier wants nothing to do with fighting Jones again and losing for the 3rd time.

Instead DC is looking to challenge himself versus a WWE part-time fighter to cement his legacy as Jones inferior.

I think DC will beat Brock but IF Lesnar can’t go, instead of Stipe, DC should fight Lewis and I don’t see how DC can beat Lewis.

Lewis is burly 265 and is not gonna get manhandled by DC and once Lewis touches DC, it’s lights out. Only chance for DC would be if he can survive till the later rounds when Lewis gasses but with his new found dedication, Lewis will be more durable.

euullYf.gif

75% Lewis beats DC. Does mummy know you're not in bed?

lol Lewis will get owned

euullYf.gif

lol

euullYf.gif
<DCWhoa>
Must have been the 25%.

<DCWhoa>
Must have been the 25%.
@Sapp 2 things, if you look up my last post on this matter(and you know you have the time to do so), I said DC would win because Lewis as a #2 contender is a joke. 2nd, DC can try as hard as he wants but in the eyes of 98% of people(aside from you and his other 2 fans), he will ALWAYS be Jon Jones lil sister.

On to the great Brock Lesnar for DC...

bork1}

Back