75% Derrick Lewis would KO DC at HW!

After watching Lewis's fight with Hunt and Francis i have to disagree.

TS might be fucking retarded, the fight wouldnt even be close. There are levels to the game bro.

Sure let's book it

tenor.gif

Derrick Lewis is terrible. He is crazy overrated on here.
I understand liking the guy because he says funny shit, but don't go blowing his skills out of proportion.
<Oku01>

First 70% Hendricks
Now 70% Lewis
Who will be next to claim 70%?
{<goku}

http://m.sherdog.com/news/news/Derr...bably-Like-70Percent-Capacity-Recently-142711

So with Jonny Jones being vindicated and able to fight soon, it is VERY OBVIOUS Cormier wants nothing to do with fighting Jones again and losing for the 3rd time.

Instead DC is looking to challenge himself versus a WWE part-time fighter to cement his legacy as Jones inferior.

I think DC will beat Brock but IF Lesnar can’t go, instead of Stipe, DC should fight Lewis and I don’t see how DC can beat Lewis.

Lewis is burly 265 and is not gonna get manhandled by DC and once Lewis touches DC, it’s lights out. Only chance for DC would be if he can survive till the later rounds when Lewis gasses but with his new found dedication, Lewis will be more durable.

euullYf.gif
Tough to KO someone when you're lying on your back.

Be honest... Lewis sucks...

He's an entertaining guy inside the octagon (sometimes) and outside (On IG) but he's a terrible fighter.

UFC Heavyweight division is weak af at the moment.

DC is a much more complete fighter than Derrick Lewis and Lewis would be gasping for air if they fought.
You are mistaken Lewis for 70% Lewis....please read the article posted in the OP. Thanks.

DC is SOOO much faster than Derrick, and would easily wrestle fuck Lewis.

Lmao, Lewis barely snuck by 2016 Roy Nelson and still got taken down several times.

Easiest takedown of his career and easy nights work to GnP him out.

You mean the guy who went to a split decision win against a fat MW is going to somehow beat a fat LHW who has only been stopped once by a juiced up GOAT Jones?

DC tossed around Josh Barnett like a ragdoll!

I don’t know bout that. DC took rumbles best shots And kept it moving.

Not saying rumble hits harder than beast (which is possible) but it’s got to be comparable

I'm not sure if it does have to bw comparable. Rumble fought at 170 before, only thing bb has thats 170 pounds is his nuts. Rumbles a better fighter but i wouldnt say he can take black beast hands cuz he took rumbles.

TS might be fucking retarded, the fight wouldnt even be close. There are levels to the game bro.
giphy.gif

Styles make fights dumbass. Only thing D. Lewis would have to worry about is cardio but DC would be flattened before that happens.

You mean the guy who went to a split decision win against a fat MW is going to somehow beat a fat LHW who has only been stopped once by a juiced up GOAT Jones?

DC tossed around Josh Barnett like a ragdoll!
Barnett is old and in fight years, he is even older. Barnett got finished by Travis Browne for F-Sakes you moron. Fat 1 day notice Anderson hurt DC you ignorant bastard.

But Lewis will be coming off a loss to Volkov... Hopefully

DC ties an arm behind his back and still wins that fight lol.

Lmao, Lewis barely snuck by 2016 Roy Nelson and still got taken down several times.
But your boy DC got hurt but 1 day notice, over the hill out of shape Anderson? Also got nearly KO’d by Gus and his nose busted up my half-interested Crumble Johnson.

Lewis hits DC and it’s nighty-night. And Dc gets hit hard in every fight.

But your boy DC got hurt but 1 day notice, over the hill out of shape Anderson? Also got nearly KO’d by Gus and his nose busted up my half-interested Crumble Johnson.

Lewis hits DC and it’s nighty-night. And Dc gets hit hard in every fight.
Yeah, and he won all three of those fights lol. Lewis got walked down and TKO'd last year by 70 year old slow motion Hunto and could barely even stand up against Ngannou and Tybura with his shot back. Even Tybura was able to bully him on the ground for most of the second round. Would be the easiest fight for DC since Dan Henderson.

Last edited:
Back