75% Derrick Lewis would KO DC at HW!

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://m.sherdog.com/news/news/Derr...bably-Like-70Percent-Capacity-Recently-142711

So with Jonny Jones being vindicated and able to fight soon, it is VERY OBVIOUS Cormier wants nothing to do with fighting Jones again and losing for the 3rd time.

Instead DC is looking to challenge himself versus a WWE part-time fighter to cement his legacy as Jones inferior.

I think DC will beat Brock but IF Lesnar can’t go, instead of Stipe, DC should fight Lewis and I don’t see how DC can beat Lewis.

Lewis is burly 265 and is not gonna get manhandled by DC and once Lewis touches DC, it’s lights out. Only chance for DC would be if he can survive till the later rounds when Lewis gasses but with his new found dedication, Lewis will be more durable.

euullYf.gif

I don’t know bout that. DC took rumbles best shots And kept it moving.

Not saying rumble hits harder than beast (which is possible) but it’s got to be comparable

People are going to overrate cormier because he pulled off the win against Stipe

They have to take into account that Stipe handed that win to Daniel on a silver platter

Cormier would be favored, but it's not an easy fight for him at all

Not saying rumble hits harder than beast (which is possible) but it’s got to be comparable
Getting hit by Lewis would be like getting hit by 300lb Rumble(his current weight).

Be honest... Lewis sucks...

He's an entertaining guy inside the octagon (sometimes) and outside (On IG) but he's a terrible fighter.

UFC Heavyweight division is weak af at the moment.

DC is a much more complete fighter than Derrick Lewis and Lewis would be gasping for air if they fought.

Yep, plus Rumble is definitely faster and better technically. Lewis has only had one KO victory in his last 3 fights, while Cormier only has one KO loss (Jones' kick, and we know Fat Beast can't kick). If Cormier didn't get KO'd by Rumble (in 2 fights), Gus, prime/TRT Bigfoot and other HWs, etc., I see Lewis having nothing more than a small puncher's chance.

Yeah, DC knocked out Stipe but has no chance against black beast

<{hughesimpress}>

Seriously, get help

DC would take Beast down and make him quit.

Be honest... Lewis sucks...

He's an entertaining guy inside the octagon (sometimes) and outside (On IG) but he's a terrible fighter.

UFC Heavyweight division is weak af at the moment.

DC is a much more complete fighter than Derrick Lewis and Lewis would be gasping for air if they fought.

Not sure that I'd say that a professional ufc fighter sucks...

I love Lewis but he would be on his back quicker than a $5 hooker.

HW division is trash.... its for un-athletic chubby dudes... The "GOAT" of it has always just thrown wild punches and got beat up by a middle weight and a football reject...
DC is legit the only good fighter to ever fight at HW... Jon Jones owns DC. Jones is the greatest actual fighter (205 and below) of all time.

Back