70s to 80s Music sound track

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Gosh I just watch death Wish 3...

And damn I love the opening Funk intro.....

I don't know I am not from the late 60s era where this type of Music was common but this just evokes a certain nostalgia I just don't know why maybe I just got so fed up with todays music.

@Devout Pessimist
Hey Pessi I think you said you love the Death Wish films, Death Wish 1,2,3 are really typical 70s to 80s era type films they don't make films like that anymore.

With todays Hollywood that is so PC sensitive I think it will not be done.

This is minimalist thing is so cool.

Keeping with the Italian theme (they had the best soundtracks in the 70's)

Two great songs from Franco Nero movies.

Love the guitar work on these pieces... I think there is just some charm about old Music since we got so used to modern day over processed stuff.

Hey don't get me wrong I listen to Prog Metal Blands like DT and they are over processed but I still love it,, what I am saying it this old stuff gives me some alternatives and some variety.!!

Love the guitar work on these pieces... I think there is just some charm about old Music since we got so used to modern day over processed stuff.

Hey don't get me wrong I listen to Prog Metal Blands like DT and they are over processed but I still love it,, what I am saying it this old stuff gives me some alternatives and some variety.!!

Variety is the spice of life. I like it all, from those paying tributes to their influences, to those throwing out all the rules and trying to re-invent music.

Back