70s show

watched every season that included the original cast great show

another good one was Freaks and Geeks but they killed it after one season it was a great season

The freaks and geeks anti pot propaganda episode is one of the most blatant examples of that show being a cringe-filled after-school special, closely followed by the non-alchoholic keg party episode

<33>

Horrible.

People let that show get away with being a bad show, simply because it was staffed with an entire Judd Apatow movie cast doing their best with the material

I never cared to watch it during the original run but my wife has been watching the reruns and I gotta say it's pretty good.

great show. as stated, awful once eric left.

red forman gives al bundy a run for greatest sitcom dad ever.

Also they tried fooling all of America into thinking that "Forman" is a legitimate last name and not an abortion of the English Language
I don't think that was part of their plans at all....

Jesus lord. The character's name on the show is spelled Forman

There are trivia 'oops' monents that mispell the name on set to the actual last name Foreman but look it up. The name of the character is written as Forman which is the fucking dumbest thing in english history

It's American though, so it damn near qualifies for MENSA membership.

Two of the best scenes:

I have the first 5 seasons on DVD.
After Eric and Kelso left the show was total garbage.
I remember watching it when it first aired but didn't liked at first.
Untill I saw that episode with Jackie who sees Kelso kissing Laurie.

The best episode I my view is "dine and dash". They go to a restaurant and afterwards they leave without paying.

I watched it when I was a teenager. I recently watched it again over the past few months on Netflix and it's still ok but no where near as great as it was when I was younger

Forman is a spelling variation of Foreman:

https://www.houseofnames.com/forman-family-crest

Usage of the last name Forman:

http://www.namespedia.com/details/Forman

Absolutely there are crests and family estates branded "forman"

They are literally running on peasant bastard slang that wasn't literate in either old english or latin because anyone with a background in prefixes and latin will tell you "for" is not a fucking part of speech older than the lifespan of a tomato

"Fore" is, and will forever be the correct spelling of a prefix older than entire civilations

because Semiotics is ball and ball is life

Absolutely there are crests and family estates branded "forman"

They are literally running on peasant bastard slang that wasn't literate in either old english or latin because anyone with a background in prefixes and latin will tell you "for" is not a fucking part of speech older than the lifespan of a tomato

"Fore" is, and will forever be the correct spelling of a prefix older than entire civilations

because Semiotics is ball and ball is life

I really don't see why this would be so relevant to someone. There are many different variations of many different names. It's really pretty inconsequential.

The weed circle was awesome when random people would appear like Erics mom or Chong lol

Edit: Also when they went to the future and found out Fez wrote I Ran by Flock of Seaguls.....

LOL

I really don't see why this would be so relevant to someone. There are many different variations of many different names. It's really pretty inconsequential.

<{Joewithit}>

You must be a blast at parties

It's mock anger at what amounts to a 'fun fact' about a name on a tv show

It's a bit.

But thanks for explaining to me how not big a deal it is you idiot

<{Joewithit}>

It's a bit.

It was a pretty lame "bit." "Mock anger" about something no one even thinks about isn't very funny. And, stooping to name-calling? You must pretty rustled about making a lame joke. lol

<{Joewithit}>

It's a bit.

Wow you’re a douche.

It was a pretty lame "bit." "Mock anger" about something no one even thinks about isn't very funny. And, stooping to name-calling? You must pretty rustled about making a lame joke. lol

Then that's the second time you thought everything was ten times more serious

than it actually was

@Dober4

<LatsRickStory>

Sick burn bruv

Back