70 Nations To Gather Against Israel On January 15, 2017 For A "PEACE" Conference!

The Rapture Ready forums you be a better place for the both of you.
God's Word isn't just for the saved brother, be thankful that in this very hostile forum, there are those of us who love our neighbors.

Because the world only became antisemitic after 1948. The world loved the Jews.
You're my bro and all... but, that just isn't true.

That said, I wish the Israeli's the best. They are kind us like us, except with high interest loans. The Muslims are nothing like us, imo.

Making a joke here, there probably is a little truth to it, but don't take offense.

Last edited:
Globalist elite that are losing elections all over the world are making their parting shots. First they tried to goad Russia into wars by having their armed "moderates" shoot down planes and assassinate diplomats. That didn't work, because Russia doesn't want war with Americans, they just want these globalists away from their borders and will wait til Jan 20th.

Now they're trying to start a war between Israel and the Arab world through a lame duck administration. The more unstable the world is, the easier it will be to return to power down the road.

Do you know what the consequences of all this are? Israel will never give up their Holy sites, and the moment it is decided by UN that it is Palestinian territory, it's a green light for all the Arab countries to invade. Israel is a nuclear power, and they are not going anywhere. They have specifically said in the past that if Israel falls, Arab world will too.

Globalist elite that are losing elections all over the world are making their parting shots. First they tried to goad Russia into wars by having their armed "moderates" shoot down planes and assassinate diplomats. That didn't work, because Russia doesn't want war with Americans, they just want these globalists away from their borders and will wait til Jan 20th.

Now they're trying to start a war between Israel and the Arab world through a lame duck administration. The more unstable the world is, the easier it will be to return to power down the road.

Do you know what the consequences of all this are? Israel will never give up their Holy sites, and the moment it is decided by UN that it is Palestinian territory, it's a green light for all the Arab countries to invade. Israel is a nuclear power, and they are not going anywhere. They have specifically said in the past that if Israel falls, Arab world will too.
And Israel is NOT afraid of using their nukes.

This is precisely what they are for. And if the Palestinians fire back, then we get involved. We get involved and it spirals out of control. Not good.

And Israel is NOT afraid of using their nukes.

This is precisely what they are for. And if the Palestinians fire back, then we get involved. We get involved and it spirals out of control. Not good.

They figure that a large % of Trump supporters are anti semetic, and that him backing Israel in a war will cost him their support in the next election.

They're wrong, as they have been with everything else. It's not Trump who started Arab Spring or this mess. But he will clean them up, and the same people who voted him in will stand by him while he does it.

It looks like the Muslim rioting in France for over a decade has persuaded weak politicians.

I'm telling you right now the non-Muslim world living peacefully is the last to know about the war we're in.

Obama said we should ld have more fear of a bar of soap than Islam. Hmm.

They figure that a large % of Trump supporters are anti semetic, and that him backing Israel in a war will cost him their support in the next election.

They're wrong, as they have been with everything else. It's not Trump who started Arab Spring or this mess. But he will clean them up, and the same people who voted him in will stand by him while he does it.
Yeah, some of us are antisemitic and are also Zionists.

I'm antisemitic in the sense of fuck the low interest savings from fucking banks, I'm at 0.01% interest right now... and let's be honest, it's the Jews! And fuck globalism, and open borders, which has largely been pushed by the Jews. But at the same time, I support Israel and think all Jews should be allowed to return to their homeland.

As for territory disputes, fuck, I dunno. Why is the U.S. involved again?

Link Source : http://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-france-idUSKBN14B1LN

Link Source : http://www.timesofisrael.com/france-says-israeli-palestinian-peace-summit-set-for-january-15/

Link Source : http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/France-to-convene-Mideast-peace-conference-on-January-15-476191

Snippets from article :

"France will convene some 70 countries on Jan. 15 for a Middle East peace conference in Paris, its foreign minister said on Thursday, and will invite the Israeli and Palestinian leaders to meet separately at its conclusion.

Netanyahu had repeatedly rejected the conference proposal.

"France is still determined to hold a conference in Paris to reaffirm the necessity of a two-state solution," Jean-Marc Ayrault told journalists.

"January 15 is the date that has been fixed and 70 countries are invited. We are not going to give up now."

A French diplomatic source said invitations would also be sent to Netanyahu and Abbas to meet French president Francois Hollande to outline the results of the conference.

The source said that with uncertainty surrounding how the next US administration would handle the issue it was more important than ever to deal with the issue.

"You can see that it's even more justified in this context," the source said.

Ahead of a UN Security Council vote at the UN later on Israeli settlements, Ayrault declined to say how Paris would vote, but repeated that settlements were illegal."

Discus.

Zechariah 12King James Version (KJV)

12 The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him 2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. 3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Unless Trump is going to be there it wont matter.

Because it is being fulfilled right before your eyes, regardless if you want to admit to it or not.
Do you know how many times I've heard that in the last 40 years?

Are you one of those sandwich board guys who stands in the street with the "end is nigh" signs?

I guess Jews need to start driving Trucks through marketplaces if they want the UN to side with them.

It's deplorable--utterly deplorable, that there are nations in the UN who have and continue to violate human rights.

The UN should be dissolved, or reformed. Stop funding immediately Trump and tell them to go have their meetings elsewhere, until they can comply.

Can't Jews catch a break? They are living on a piece of land we gave them after they were held in camps and burned alive during WW2. Now everyone is trying to take away their land and terrorists are constantly firing rockets at them and now 70 countries are going to come together to talk about the Jew problem.

Like they're the fucking problem.

I would be mad bros.

Bingo.

Back