70 Nations To Gather Against Israel On January 15, 2017 For A "PEACE" Conference!

mcveteran81

Veteran
Banned
Reaction score
Link Source : http://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-france-idUSKBN14B1LN

Link Source : http://www.timesofisrael.com/france-says-israeli-palestinian-peace-summit-set-for-january-15/

Link Source : http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/France-to-convene-Mideast-peace-conference-on-January-15-476191

Snippets from article :

"France will convene some 70 countries on Jan. 15 for a Middle East peace conference in Paris, its foreign minister said on Thursday, and will invite the Israeli and Palestinian leaders to meet separately at its conclusion.

Netanyahu had repeatedly rejected the conference proposal.

"France is still determined to hold a conference in Paris to reaffirm the necessity of a two-state solution," Jean-Marc Ayrault told journalists.

"January 15 is the date that has been fixed and 70 countries are invited. We are not going to give up now."

A French diplomatic source said invitations would also be sent to Netanyahu and Abbas to meet French president Francois Hollande to outline the results of the conference.

The source said that with uncertainty surrounding how the next US administration would handle the issue it was more important than ever to deal with the issue.

"You can see that it's even more justified in this context," the source said.

Ahead of a UN Security Council vote at the UN later on Israeli settlements, Ayrault declined to say how Paris would vote, but repeated that settlements were illegal."

Discus.

Zechariah 12King James Version (KJV)

12 The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him 2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. 3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

" point the finger, there are three pointing back.."

Luke 21 : 28

"When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."

"Many here are seemingly unaware of the potential ramifications of this horrible action. The UN resolution says essentially that the West Bank of Israel belongs to the "Palestinians", including Jerusalem, the Temple Mount and the Western Wall. ** The UN is basically saying that this is now territory illegally occupied by Israel.**

This opens up "permission" for all the Muslim countries surrounding Israel to invade and make war on her. Since they know that Trump will be in office soon and he won't stand for that, we may see some terrible yet exciting activity over the next 3 weeks. Watch and look up! "

It's almost as if the entire world has an anti-semitic agenda. I mean, that's the only logical conclusion we could gather, right? Because Israel could certainly never be wrong.

You think the rapture is upon us?

Give me an ETA here. I want to know exactly how long I have to see your bad threads on the same exact subject.

lol TS. If you don't give Israel your money then you are an anti-semitic Nazi piece of shit, right?

It's almost as if the entire world has an anti-semitic agenda. I mean, that's the only logical conclusion I could gather, right? Because Israel could certainly never be wrong.

Because the world only became antisemitic after 1948. The world loved the Jews.

" point the finger, there are three pointing back.."
TS, steady swingin' on Israeli nuts
Like a new jack

Psalm 37:7-9

"Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.8 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil.9 For those who are evil will be destroyed, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land"

John 3 : 16

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Just another day on Sherdog : christian religious nutters, complaing about muslim religious nutters, while sucking off jewish religious nutters. I wish the whole lot, would just fuck off and die in a corner, so the rest of us can get on with lives.

"Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.8 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil.9 For those who are evil will be destroyed, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land"

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

praise R'hllor.

Quote your silly ancient religious gibberish to someone who buys that garbage. I live in the modern world, not thousands of years ago.

What's the point of the biblical scripture in this thread?

Back