7 years ago...Dec. 16, 2010 - where were you when this happened?

Never seen it live, I seen it on inside MMA and I was utterly impressed and shocked when I seen the highlights.

I’m glad Pettis had his moment in the limelight, great UFC LW champ for sure.

lol nice memory to bring up. I was at my aunties. She doesn't watch MMA but she put up with me for the evening. I screamed around a couple times. Lol needless to say she didn't let me watch any more combat sports at her place again.

I was a big fan of him and went to my sisters house to watch this fight because our cable didn’t have the channel that wec came on. My sister never watched mma but watched this fight with me and was just as blown away as I was. Such an amazing feat to pull off in the middle of s title fight against one of the best in the world.
Wow no fedorshrug.gif wtf

Ben is actually a very nice guy. One of the most humble people you will ever meet.
Not a fan but he seemed genuinely decent. I'm pretty sure the guy stayed away from booze and smoking. Good fellow.

At my one friends house who could watch WEC as it was on a weird channel in the UK and I remember there were eight of us and the guy driving was drinking water and spilt his drink on the floor and missed the kick and looked whilst Pettis was jumping on him. He was so confused when we were all in shock and Henderson was on the ground.

Back in the day I was a big fan of both Pettis and Henderson and loved that fight.

I watched that event, I loved WEC, great show. I have been to a live WEC event which was WEC 51

That kick had hyped Pettis too much for his own good, and it was not even a finish. He matches well against Benson but lost to fighters like Guida.

I thought Perttis subbing up Bendo in that quick armbar and Giblert in that quick guiilotine was equally impressive....then he met RDAs left hook

I can honestly say that kick changed my life. Completely shifted my focus from boxing to MMA and I've been balls deep in the sport ever since.

The kick was just an icing on the cake. It was an amazing fight, awesome display of every facet of MMA.

Down the road at a neighbor's house, only 1 other person watching on my laptop. When it happened we started screaming "OMG! OMG!!"

Half dozen or more ppl run in from the other room extremely alarmed "What happened?" The both of us had witnessed it were pretty much speechless, pointing at the screen waiting for the fight to end to we replays.

Looking back on it Bonner had the perfect call on play-by-play

Still not sure what I found more impressive; Showtime kick or Pettis making Bendo verbally submit in their rematch.

Down the road at a neighbor's house, only 1 other person watching on my laptop. When it happened we started screaming "OMG! OMG!!"

Half dozen or more ppl run in from the other room extremely alarmed "What happened?" The both of us had witnessed it were pretty much speechless, pointing at the screen waiting for the fight to end to we replays.

Looking back on it Bonner had the perfect call on play-by-play

HE RAN UP THE WALL LIKE A NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in Seymour Johnson AFB the nite before a training class started. I remember thinking that Bendo had the fight in the bag, and although it's been awhile since I've seen it, I always thought that despite the kick, he won the fight, but just BARELY.

Back