@Silver
Reaction score
-Actual nickname: Bloodsports
-He is a blackbelt
-Both parents are blackbelts
-8 siblings, all black belts
-MMA record 7-0
-Kickboxing record 20-0

The dude is listed at 6'9 245 lbs. Cant find his wingspan... But im sure its better than most fighters

People were talking about this incident because Ibaka is a tough guy and he wanted nothing to do with Jonhson
-----
Hes already gotten in a couple of players faces

--------
Does any body know about this guy? I tried looking for fights on YT and found nothing. I also looked on Sherdog and there were no threads on him.

He is only 31 years old and is not a star player by any means... SO COULD WE SEE THE UFC PICK HIM UP FOR A FREAK FIGHT?

Any input at all on this guys fighting would be very helpful.
He actually plays for my hometown team.
-----
Source

Last edited:
That man's reach has got to make Jones' look like Lobov's.

Heard about this lol, Johnson’s a decent player too. Go heat. Wingspan is 7 ft by the way.

Can't find this record anywhere.

Dude was great for me in fantasy the last two years (more so last year). Great late round pick/FA.

Well I aint goonna google it, any real scrap footage?

He's a bad mother fucker judging by those credentials. Probably champ within 2 fights if he wants to pursue it. Or maybe he'll do fookin nuthin and continue playing ball sports to avoid cte.

Would probably get knocked out by Cyril Asker in the first.

7-0 MMA record and 20-0 kickboxing.... <YeahOKJen>

I don't think mom's backyard counts as official fights on your record.

Neck tattoo though, that's gotta mean something bad. Just joking haha, he's played for the Raptors in 2 different stints, I like his game, great defender when hes locked in.

20 kickboxing fights? Ohhh you Americans and your kickboxing,

He’s one of those mystical A-level athletes that exist in every sport outside of MMA, and decided to cross over. God bless. Better than Jones, GSP, and prime Anderson combined, plus Mighty Mouse and prime Fedor. Would slay every champ ever.

He signed a 4 year 60 million dollar contract last summer. He's probably not contractually allowed to ride a moped.

Finally not some scrub ass slob "athlete" like Junior Albini.

Real A level athletes like this guy or NFL players could easily beat Stipe no training.

He signed a 4 year 60 million dollar contract last summer. He's probably not contractually allowed to ride a moped.
Damn i didnt know there are laws that dont allow him to fight... Makes sense though.

I figured he could fight in the off season.

Finally not some scrub ass slob "athlete" like Junior Albini.

Real A level athletes like this guy or NFL players could easily beat Stipe no training.
Are you being for real?... So Greg Hardy is the next GOAT

Last edited:
Damn i didnt know there are laws that dont allow him to fight... Makes sense though.

I figured he could fight in the off season.

Are you being for real?... So Greg Hardy is the next GOAT

back in the day Zlatan wanted to start training kick boxing but got a big NO from his Club.
The risk for injuries are too great.

Makes enough money to start an organization, not fight for one

So you don't think he gives that up for 56k show 56k win and ufc glory??
{<jordan}

What a pussy. Guy's a duck hiding in NBA.

Back