6'10" 12 year old dominates on the basketball court...

If I was a kid playing against him I think I'd Mortal Kombat foul that dude.

it sucks to be so tall at 12, he's going to be even taller in a few years.
they need to do some surgery to stop that shit.

He's learning terrible habits in these games. Hopefully he's at least practicing with bigger kids and a 10ft rim

I'm 6' 9'' and don't play basketball anymore but when I did there was always someone as tall or close in the opposing team when I was younger. This is so funny.

This simply illustrates how ridiculous a sport basketball is. In the NBA they shove the ball in the hole just as easy. Shouldn't it be challenging to score?

for some reason you made me think of my sex life.

Undertaker is 6'10. Hardly freak territory. He just needs put on some mass.
The undertaker isn’t 12 years old. This kid hasn’t even hit puberty yet. He’s only going to get bigger

The undertaker isn’t 12 years old. This kid hasn’t even hit puberty yet. He’s only going to get bigger

I think Shaq was 6'6" at 12 years old so this kid heading the same way. Brenden at 12 was a lot taller at 7'4" inches. Shaq son is 6'8" inches as a freshman in high school.

http://www.oprah.com/own-oprahshow/nba-superstar-shaquille-oneal-hangs-out-with-brenden-video

920x920.jpg

Last edited:
...in a league that uses an eight foot net.

I think we found something that has less deserving causation of self achievement than participation trophies.

Fucking bullshit! When I was 12 I played in a league with 10-foot hoops. And I fucking dominated too at 5'8".

8 foot rims are stupid.

The only way I could see that justified is maybe for 4 year olds that can't throw the ball high enough.

But 12 year olds should never be playing on 8 feet. Whoever's in charge of that league is stupid.
This. When I was 12, I played in a league with 10-foot hoops. There was one 8-foot rim in a HUGE gym that we used to practice dunking, but that was it. It would have felt weird AF actually playing on that thing. I think it's bad for their development to play competitively on a rim that low. Unless of course you're talking small children who can't reach regulation rims yet.

Since when do kids use 8 foot baskets? Not that I have a problem with I just always remember myself and other family members using regulation size rims in middle school.

The other day we lowered my brothers hoop down to 8 feet and I could barely dunk the ball. Made me feel like a real pile of garbage.

Swatting my nephews shot two houses down the street made me feel better so I can see why this kid stares down opponents after a block.

<13>

The other day we lowered my brothers hoop down to 8 feet and I could barely dunk the ball. Made me feel like a real pile of garbage.

Swatting my nephews shot two houses down the street made me feel better so I can see why this kid stares down opponents after a block.

<13>

Haha. ^This guy...

dRh_Q7.gif

giphy.gif

Haha! That kids was pretty coordinated for his size/age, he had some game. I have coached plenty of youth basketball and no way should they be playing on an 8 foot rim at that age, 12 year olds belong on a 10 foot hoop.

I was coaching 6/7th grade girls and the other team had a kid around 6'2", 210+ and it was almost as bad.

I don't think so. Height advantage is endemic to basketball and anyone who wants to play needs to learn to deal with it. the kids he plays with and against will only get better learning how to beat that type of height advantage.

The average height in thr NBA proves that there is no way around height advantage to learn from in basketball.

He should tour the country, and the kid that beats him should be signed by the Phoenix Suns.

This is the equivalent of Kramer dominating the dojo.

Kid better start playing against 6ft and over comp stat or he is going to get complacent and get a warped view of the game. That said- 6'10 at 12? Boss level genetics there.

I give props to those other kids playing defense and looking like this a perfectly legitimate game situation.

Back