6'10" 12 year old dominates on the basketball court...

JudoThrowFiasco

Charming Quark
Platinum Member
Reaction score
...in a league that uses an eight foot net.

I think we found something that has less deserving causation of self achievement than participation trophies.

I got $5 on the black kid getting to the NBA before him

lmao that's just goofy. Dude stared down some normal sized 12 year old after a block like it was some kind of accomplishment god damn.

I love when he bricks it and then rebounds it for the easy layup.

Maybe put him in a league with older kids, huh?

lmao that's just goofy. Dude stared down some normal sized 12 year old after a block like it was some kind of accomplishment god damn.

I love how he stares them down afterwards

The crowd cheering him as if he was 4'10" makes the video all the better.

d15eb1beb7af663652450b688ef57fc1.jpg

The new Wilt Chamberlain

It looks weird. Have fun while you can big guy. You should be playing against older kids and developing your skills instead of playing on a 8 foot rim against kids who are probably no bigger than 5'7.

He's still young. Give him time to develop.

He won’t develop if he keeps playing against little kids. He will just be so dominant that once he starts playing against opponents his own size, he will get discouraged and quit. He’s not learning any skills nor is he learning the grit necessary to overcome adversity. Everything is too easy.

It looks weird. Have fun while you can big guy. You should be playing against older kids and developing your skills instead of playing on a 8 foot rim against kids who are probably no bigger than 5'7.

Assuming he's just freakishly tall without any pituitary issues, I agree.

Since when do kids use 8 foot baskets? Not that I have a problem with I just always remember myself and other family members using regulation size rims in middle school.

I don't get the 8' net.

My niece has been playing basketball since she 8 in leagues and I was shocked they have always used the 10ft net even when most girls could not even through a ball up that high. it was almost comical to watch at times.

Don't worry, he'll die of gigantism before he reaches college age.

This simply illustrates how ridiculous a sport basketball is. In the NBA they shove the ball in the hole just as easy. Shouldn't it be challenging to score?

He won’t develop if he keeps playing against little kids. He will just be so dominant that once he starts playing against opponents his own size, he will get discouraged and quit. He’s not learning any skills nor is he learning the grit necessary to overcome adversity. Everything is too easy.
He likely plays in other leagues with more appropriate comp. My friends son was a star hockey player and way above the comp in high school league but he also played for the best rep team in the city where he was pushed.

no way a school is going to have a kid like him and not convince him to play and make their team the star team in the league. Plus it gives him cred with all the girls in his school instead of just being that big awkward geeky kid.

Back