6 more years of Putin

I agree mostly but I think political dynasties in the USA is not yet in the same level as lets say Traditional Euro dynasties or N.Korea.

Kennedys got shot, The Bush were only able to field 2 presidents,Clinton could not even beat Trump.

I see your point, but the fact that Hillary was able to run for president at all, was largely due to her name and the fact that she was the flotus.

Kennedy's as well hold political positions to this day. Not due to "merit", but because of their name.

Jeb Bush almost became the Republican candidate.

Trump has been a "celebrity/business power" for decades and his daughter and son-in-law also hold positions of power. His presidency is almost like a family business.

French democracy

2570042208.jpg

lol, The EU is the most undemocratic "democracy" in the world.

If the EU were to shame Putin for the Russian elections, they would be hypocrites.

I see your point, but the fact that Hillary was able to run for president at all, was largely due to her name and the fact that she was the flotus.

Kennedy's as well hold political positions to this day. Not due to "merit", but because of their name.

Jeb Bush almost became the Republican candidate.

Trump has been a "celebrity/business power" for decades and his daughter and son-in-law also hold positions of power. His presidency is almost like a family business.
Yup I agree with you the Bush is a legit dynasty great points there specially for Jeb Bush.

I will concede my earlier post about the Bush dynasty, as even though they were not able to field more than two Presidents they have Jeb bush as he has been a long time governor of Florida before running for President.

My earlier post is not really good as I have made a bad or unfair comparison for modern political dynasties comparing them to medieval once.

I realized for the modern times even if the Bush family were only able to produce 2 presidents that is already quite a feet.

If you notice with the exception of N.Korea even in 3rd world Countries political dynasties at the maximum can only produce up to two Presidents/Prime ministers.

Like you said political dynasties are inevitable.

lol, The EU is the most undemocratic "democracy" in the world.

If the EU were to shame Putin for the Russian elections, they would be hypocrites.

democracy (and citizen rights/consumer protection) in EU countries is light years ahead of that in russia (there is no democracy in russia - its all a sham, just like in china)
russia is a shit hole and its easy for most countries in the world to shame Putin for what he is doing

Putin has been leader for so long, he is effectivelt the "king" or "tsar" or Russia.

Xi for China is now going to be president for life. ... effectively, "King of China".

Russians have always had an iron man or woman in power. It’s silly to think they would become democratic just because Western Europe did.

Putin helped Trump to get elected. Of course, if I was Putin I'd do everything in my power to make sure this incompetent fool is elected to weaken my enemy. It's working perfectly at the moment as Trump's scandal ridden term has turned into its own reality show.

Trump is getting played by Putin the whole time, he's far too dumb to handle him, his supporter are far too thick to see it.
You're getting played by Putin. You're the blueprint for any chaos Putin has tried to create.

Russians have always had an iron man or woman in power. It’s silly to think they would become democratic just because Western Europe did.

Yes its really rather naive to expect them to have the same kind of democratic instinct when feudalism and a one party state has been their lot for so long .

democracy (and citizen rights/consumer protection) in EU countries is light years ahead of that in russia (there is no democracy in russia - its all a sham, just like in china)
russia is a shit hole and its easy for most countries in the world to shame Putin for what he is doing

Most countries?

You mean USA n it’s usual lapdogs?

The lot of you making accusatory remarks around Putin know only the pushed narrative by a massively corrupt media, especially in the united states. Because Hillary and the DNC said bad things about Russia half.of the united states has now been auto programmed to character assassinate Putin and declare Russia a 3rd world shit hole.

Let me tell all.of you are insanely misinformed about Vladimir Putin.

First of all, the man is brilliant and loves his people. He is one of.the most thoughtful speakers you will ever hear and despite what the zombies in the euro union will tell you, Putin not Merkel is the most respected leader in the world.

I have many many friends all.over Russia and they all love their president. He isn't a monster like the western media has made him out to be. He hates terrorism, he hates racism and he pushes education and is trying to create jobs.

Talk to some actual Russian people before you guys start calling the guy a murderer. He gave the orders to shoot down a plane based on misinformation about a hijacking headed for.the Olympics. Dude is obviously very hurt and adveresly affected by that executive decision. No president should ever have to make that. He's a strong leader and beloved by almost all Russians.

at least he likely would've won a legit election

it's far from African/ME/S. American dictator level of fraud

Democracy in the UK/USA isn't perfect either. Media bias/migrating voters and now even manipulation of internet algorithms can swing elections.

The will of the people is low on the priorities of the leaders that govern us.

at least he likely would've won a legit election

it's far from African/ME/S. American dictator level of fraud

Russia scores lower on democracy indexes than most South/Central American countries and many in Africa and the Middle East.

It's impossible to say what a legit election would look like in Russia because they arrest and criminalize anyone who criticizes the ruling party, which makes it impossible to form any kind of opposition, unless you want to form a party who's line is "I'm a cuck, Putin's gonna win".

Have you seen recent rant of Zhirinovsky on TV? He said that it's the last elections in Russia, because next time some of presidental stuff will be delegated to, forgot their name, some governmental institution to which Putin will chose and send people. So, like in next term abilities of president will be limited, that's how I understand him.

Do you mean there will be separation of power in Russia? Did i understood you correctly?

The lot of you making accusatory remarks around Putin know only the pushed narrative by a massively corrupt media, especially in the united states. Because Hillary and the DNC said bad things about Russia half.of the united states has now been auto programmed to character assassinate Putin and declare Russia a 3rd world shit hole.

Let me tell all.of you are insanely misinformed about Vladimir Putin.

First of all, the man is brilliant and loves his people. He is one of.the most thoughtful speakers you will ever hear and despite what the zombies in the euro union will tell you, Putin not Merkel is the most respected leader in the world.

I have many many friends all.over Russia and they all love their president. He isn't a monster like the western media has made him out to be. He hates terrorism, he hates racism and he pushes education and is trying to create jobs.

Talk to some actual Russian people before you guys start calling the guy a murderer. He gave the orders to shoot down a plane based on misinformation about a hijacking headed for.the Olympics. Dude is obviously very hurt and adveresly affected by that executive decision. No president should ever have to make that. He's a strong leader and beloved by almost all Russians.
At least from what I've seen on Russian TV they said that plane wasn't shot down and "terrorist" was just a drunken guy.

Trump is God emperor? but Putin sucks and is not competent? wow talk about a bias you have. but i do agree that if someone like navalny had win it would be bad for europe and USA. I also think you are a hardcore nationalist who wants a navalny or more hardcore in power that why you bash putin government no matter what.

Come on man, I dont think you being fair here. I have posted about the good things Putin have done too, like gay law.

Back