6 more years of Putin

The Turks are going buck wild in northern Syria right now and the Russians are doing nothing.

You asked what they did back then in that specific situation (implying in your ignorance they did nothing), i replied to you on that specific situation.
You said they was too scared to react, on reality they reacted quickly, raising the level and getting erdogan kiss theyr boot in short time.

What are theyr current plans or priorities as today, i've not idea
But i doubt it involve fear turkey, if theyr last confrontation is an indicator

I would say he is very close to a liberal (in american sense) dictator.

Actually this is an interessing perspective
Peoples will focus on how different they sound but at the end it's all about the audience they speak to
Narratives like Putin's or Obama's will not work switching countries

Who would you chose among other candidates? Others probably will start a war with NATO countries or they will try to restore USSR by force. Second place holds candidate from communists, dunno what your homecountry is but I don't think authorities of it will be happy with Russia led by wealthy communist.

They seem think nato and west not aggressor ever

I'm sure the US will denounce this fake election in a timely manner.

Why

do you think it is fake? Because a hardcore nationakist Navalny was prevent from being in it? Criticise that but his support even without allege vote stuffig still clears 60% or more.

Russia with out putin is like lemon with out the lime

Why? He is like a crazy Putin on steroids - promise to throw oligarchs and politics in jail, in his promo videos they showed something like that under him US will be a third world starving country which Russia will help some times, NATO will be kicked from territories of ex-USSR countries and WADA ans stuff will under Russian control.

Yeah, like I said: amazing.

Either those were Harambe votes or some voters really thought ''you know, I think Putin just doesn't go far enough.''

Last edited:
People that slam the Russian elections need to realize that we in the west don't live in complete "democracies" either.

Angela Merkel is on her 4th term?

I actually think Human nature, it is natural to have kings/queens/dynasties.

No matter how secular we become, we respect the idea of kings/queens.

The Bushes, Clinton's, Kennedys are all politicians. They carry power just by the reputation of their name, family.

Last edited:
You could say it was a...

Crimea of passion.

giphy.gif
I would've gone with Crime a' passion. If you say it fast it sounds like crime of passion.

People that slam the Russian elections need to realize that we in the west don't live in complete "democracies" either.

The Bushes, Clinton's, Kennedys are all politicians. They carry power just by the reputation of their name, family.

There is merit to this idea.

There is merit to this idea.

Putin has been leader for so long, he is effectivelt the "king" or "tsar" or Russia.

Xi for China is now going to be president for life. ... effectively, "King of China".

I agree mostly but I think political dynasties in the USA is not yet in the same level as lets say Traditional Euro dynasties or N.Korea.

Kennedys got shot, The Bush were only able to field 2 presidents,Clinton could not even beat Trump.

French democracy

2570042208.jpg

Putin has been leader for so long, he is effectivelt the "king" or "tsar" or Russia.

Xi for China is now going to be president for life. ... effectively, "King of China".

The rest of this Century will be a Chinese century.

Back