[5R/5FMVP] 2015-16 NBA Off-Season Discussion v5.0 - I'm sorry TuBB LMAO!!! [5R/5FMVP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at moderating this thread

UWTVSWF.png

Get those erections out of your field of vision and read my last post, boners.

Krillin is a trademark of auger38 industries. I'm 50% with nicknames catching on. Blowslow didn't quite pan out like I had hoped

Edit: my reality is not reality

Last edited:
that's impressive since some of them were coined before u joined DUMBASS LMAO

You can tell by noticing who uses them the most you stupid bitch. Btw only the Pelvis and Faust nicknames were coined before my join date. And maybe Tio Revo.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. If it was used before it didn't catch on until this year.

edit: thnx dam bones

You can tell by noticing who uses them the most you stupid bitch. Btw only the Pelvis and Faust nicknames were created before my join date.

i'm pretty sure pelvis was a palp creation, paris was revo's. fatstain is corona's. fatsin is me. faustican is everybody who's ever had an interaction with the guy. fussers/fussington/duckers/duckington courtesy of palis via faust being a fussy and ducking bitch LOL. bd coined mark derp, shitcat, mcjizz. palp created the goat 'gunther'. i made krillin, barney and playatine. revo came up with ugly, faust came up with tio

i'm pretty sure pelvis was a palp creation, paris was revo's. fatstain is corona's. fatsin is me. faustican is everybody who's ever had an interaction with the guy. fussers/fussington/duckers/duckington courtesy of palis via faust being a fussy and ducking bitch LOL. bd coined mark derp, shitcat, mcjizz. palp created the goat 'gunther'. i made krillin, barney and playatine. revo came up with ugly, faust came up with tio

Faust invented all of them. I think I used Ugly before Tio did too. That one isn't that creative tho so I'll let Revo take credit for it.

Damn. Kaderp did create krillin. Used it twice 2 months before I used it.

This changes everything.

Bd needs one up there. Brokendown/brokencan/ and endless others.

Kayak Kyle never posted itt but it's one of the sports bar GOATs. Btw looked it up and I did use Ugly in reference to Sexy before Tio did.

respect mark. good call on kayak kyle

how could i forget CHINNY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back