555lbs Deadlift raw

P
I train beltless because fuck waiting 3 months for a belt from Inzer or Titan and paying 200 bucks.

Did you order a black one? Those are in stock all the time and are shipped fast. Custom colors usually take longer to ship.

I ordered forest green 13 mm lever belt from Inzer 8 years ago. I waited 8 weeks to receive it. And then I got mugged by some cholos on my way home from the gym. It had a lot sentimental value to me. Stupid fucks.

Rogue sells their Echo belt (previously the Econ belt) for $50 USD and $5 shipping. It's a solid 10mm leather belt. I've had one for a few years (was about $100 Canadian) and it works perfectly well.

I don't get why people bitch about the price of Inzer or other top quality belts. Or buy inferior products to save money. A good belt will last forever.

I see a guy in the gym with a lever belt from some random company. It looks like it's garbage quality. You can tell just by looking at it.

When you look at the price of a good belt, say Inzer, and how far that $120 investment will go, it's kind of a no brainer.

My third gen hand me down is my favorite belt ever. I think it was an EFS one. There's no labeling on it.

I don't get why people bitch about the price of Inzer or other top quality belts. Or buy inferior products to save money. A good belt will last forever.

I see a guy in the gym with a lever belt from some random company. It looks like it's garbage quality. You can tell just by looking at it.

When you look at the price of a good belt, say Inzer, and how far that $120 investment will go, it's kind of a no brainer.
Didn't you just advocate beltless training?

As an advocate of belted lifting I will agree that the difference in a good quality belt and a mediocre one are pretty obvious IMO.

I've gone through some cheap and mid tier belts and ordered an Inzer forever belt a few months back. Not only can I tell a huge difference, but I don't think I'll ever have to buy another belt as the Inzer is tough as nails. You get what you pay for, pony up the extra cash and get a quality belt. I think mine was a little over 100.00 shipped to my front door. And like another poster had said, if you order black you will get it fairly quick.

So showing videos of heavy beltless lifters to counter pro-belt statements isn't advocating beltless lifting?

I just read my posts again.

I think you should too. Your reading comprehension isn't up to par.

You jumping to that conclusion is a bit of a stretch.

Great Strength! I bet u got some nice slams, u were doing grappling right?

Whats your weight?

I injured my back 3 times over a 3 month period from squats. Took about 2 years to fully heal. Point being that it had nothing to do with NOT wearing a belt.

I'm pretty confident in assuming that there are lifters that have injured themselves whilst wearing a belt.

Strong generalisation is strong.

Back