54 Ex boxer champ, knocks the F.... out of some dude!

It's nuts that boxers still go through that imo. There have been so many high profile fighters that ended up destitute that you'd hope modern day fighters wouldn't fall into the same traps. I understand why they do but I still think it's nuts and a real shame tbh.

It's nuts that boxers still go through that imo. There have been so many high profile fighters that ended up destitute that you'd hope modern day fighters wouldn't fall into the same traps. I understand why they do but I still think it's nuts and a real shame tbh.

heartbreaking is more like it, recently there was an interview on youtube with one of machos closest friends, he was so emotional that he had part of it taken down after people started seeing it, but one of the things he said was how easily mislead macho was and how -we loved him and cared for him but it didnt matter- meaning you really cant tell anyone anything. the guys i have told never listened to me either. nothing really changes, someday youll probably hear about mayweather and pacquiao being broke as hard as that may be to fathom today.

may be true, vinny paz and others say how you fight is how you live, meaning fast but his fighting style changed to safety first. most say the rosario fight changed him but he was getting involved into the fast life before that. when a fighter gets that distracted in an era like that hes lucky anyone ever heard of him again. I personally think he got a few bucks in his pocket and liked the celebrity more than the fighting. the result was a fighter with decent punching power to go along with the fastest hands weve ever seen was reduced to a guy who went 15 fights after his move up to lightweight without a real knockout and when he did start knocking out guys it was not the type of guys who should have even been in the ring with him. he lost his mean streak. it was actually shocking to see his early fights where he runs around the ref to belt a downed opponent and hits another with street slaps when he has him down. good and nasty in the best possible way, that was the real macho.

As a kid i loved Camacho, And yes He didn't like to get hit. He was one of the most athletically gifted boxers i've ever seen, And he was very skilled. A guy with his talent should'nt be taking beating's anyway. His undoing was his lack of dedication and lifestyle.

As a kid i loved Camacho, And yes He didn't like to get hit. He was one of the most athletically gifted boxers i've ever seen, And he was very skilled. A guy with his talent should'nt be taking beating's anyway. His undoing was his lack of dedication and lifestyle.

macho came in shape to all his fights but boxing is more than that, you cant abuse your body, you just cant, out of all the sports in the world drugs and alcohol show up the most in the ring than on the basketball court or the football field (that should tell you something about how demanding boxing is). Macho never liked getting hit but there is a difference in the beginning, he would actually jump right into danger, make the guy miss everything and kayo him whereas hed dance around and slap guys silly by the time of the late eighties. he was at one time the best defensive fighter in the world while at the same time still kayoing good fighters, that all changed. He was actually lucky though, very lucky, most fighters age much much worse, Mancini was toyed with by Haugen, rosario was dead by his mid thirties and losing to forgettable fighters, bramble dissapeared after his loss to rosario, chavez quit in at least two fights and was brutally beaten in a few more, mayweather just couldnt top the best, whitaker had a swift decline with him taking a beating against trinidad and quitting in his final fight, mcgirt was done in by a tomato can. so in that respect macho was exceptional and lucky and lets not forget, plain macho too. the dlh fight is painful to watch as is the chavez fight, he took beatings no mortal could.

What language are they speaking in the video?

I love how right when he starts throwing somebody in the back is like "champ gonna knock him out".

Also, look at Rocky's footwork.

From standing straight up to perfect form in an instance.

I always get a laugh and have heard the same thing so many times, usually from guys who may be big/heavy, lift weights, etc...always something like "I could kick any pro fighters ass from middleweight on down because I am so much bigger than them". It is total idiocy and blowing smoke.

I will never forget the ease and brutality that Arturo Gatti displayed on "Pros vs Joes"; he actually may have gone too far teaching those guys a lesson, he kicked the crap out of them and showed no mercy.

I always get a laugh and have heard the same thing so many times, usually from guys who may be big/heavy, lift weights, etc...always something like "I could kick any pro fighters ass from middleweight on down because I am so much bigger than them". It is total idiocy and blowing smoke.

I will never forget the ease and brutality that Arturo Gatti displayed on "Pros vs Joes"; he actually may have gone too far teaching those guys a lesson, he kicked the crap out of them and showed no mercy

That sounds awesome. Video? I can't find it on YT.

Well, to be honest,.., why would anyone mess with a dude named Rocky!?!?

No,thats funny though, that was the joke going around.

I remember on that show that Jones Jr and Pernell did just enough to toy with the guys and let them know they could hit them at will. Gatti could have cared less and really gave them the "tough love" lol

"I TOLD YOU!! I TOLD YOU!!" haha that shit was awesome

Ya just saw it. He went soft on them.

It's funny when you see the football players they always go as hard as possible. I think they feel they have less to prove. Gatti though. He knows no other way.

Wow! I've watched a few street fighting vids on youtube but it's amazing seeing a real boxer use his hands like that, shit was brutal.

Back