500-1000 pushups a day?

The rare double epic-bump. 3 years then and then 13 months. Bravo... bravo.

It's not every useless thread that gets brought back from the dead twice. This deserves some sort of recognition.

Recognition like a DNR in the form of a thread lock.

Holy shit, that's crazy for a 60 year old!

People have different goals, not everyone wants to throw large amounts of weight overhead.

Holy shit, that's crazy for a 60 year old!

People have different goals, not everyone wants to throw large amounts of weight overhead.

Exactly and not everybody from poor projects have access to that kind of weight training either.

lol. I watched that video two weeks ago and thought to myself: I can look like a 60 year old homeless black man .. thus the pushups

Inverted rows are also a good bodyweight pulling exercise. In fact, I would probably alternate daily between pushes and pulls. One day, I would do x amount of pushups/dips, the next I would do x amount of pullups/inverted rows. I dont know what advantage stressing the same muscles every day has versus every other day, even at low intensity levels that are found in bw exercise. Also, I hope youre doing bw squats, burpees, or at least running to get the muscles of the lower body activating.

Inverted rows.. hmm... I may have to see if I can do those on my power tower without killing myself

InBeforeTheLock.gif

Back