update: 50 Shades of Greitens: Governor of Missouri Indicted on Felony Privacy Invasion

Absolutely, he was hoping to use his governorship to launch his presidency. Fuck this guy he is a scumbag, I hope this scandal sinks his ass. He stands for absolutely nothing and would be a shit president.

Sadly, I don't think this will do much in the long run. I mean....look at the fucking president. He's a sexual predator who has been pretty open about his infidelities.

Sadly, I don't think this will do much in the long run. I mean....look at the fucking president. He's a sexual predator who has been pretty open about his infidelities.

Don't crush my dreams brother. I'm going to hold on to my dream that the American people won't want anything to do with this guy.

Don't crush my dreams brother. I'm going to hold on to my dream that the American people won't want anything to do with this guy.

He's Marco Rubio, but way smarter and better looking. He'll crush it as a presidential candidate: he'l be as far-right as need be in the primaries and as far-left as need be in the general. And he'll beat the drum about being a veteran constantly.

I think you know what you have to do.....

Have kinky BDSM sex with him, videotape it, and leak it

Gotta love the Republicans. They have no morals, standards or loyalty at all. No surprise here

Gotta love the Republicans. They have no morals, standards or loyalty at all. No surprise here

This guy isn't even really a republican. He is whatever is going to give him power. You cant trust this guy he is a snake.

To be fair, he's a Republican in that most modern Republicans are just whores doing the bidding of their donors. That's what he's doing.

It is rare to find anyone in the "political game" who can keep their family or values.

Same with Hollywood, or Rock and Roll, or anything where the pressure of fame or pseudo fame suddenly brings a host of girls, guys, or both who suddenly are interested in the older, fatter, balder man.

Anyone who is not very committed to their values and honor is going go for sexual escapades sooner or later.

Most just give up the first time a girl raises her skirt, bends over kind of close, or a guy takes a wide stance at a urinal.

To be fair, he's a Republican in that most modern Republicans are just whores doing the bidding of their donors. That's what he's doing.

Come now.

It is not "both sides are wrong" to know that the left, beyond giving lip service to gender equality and @/me2, wants everyone to go whore crazy, just with a new set of feminine gender rituals to help nullify ancient as well as new traditions.

As well, if we look at the bank rolls and benefits of the Clintons, Obamas, or most of those in power on the left, they are slightly less aristocratic and even more technocratic in beliefs.

The modern American right? Just a little worse, and up front about "trickling down" from the wealth horded above.

Come now.

It is not "both sides are wrong" to know that the left, beyond giving lip service to gender equality and @/me2, wants everyone to go whore crazy, just with a new set of feminine gender rituals to help nullify ancient as well as new traditions.

I don't know what "whore crazy" means.

As well, if we look at the bank rolls and benefits of the Clintons, Obamas, or most of those in power on the left, they are slightly less aristocratic and even more technocratic in beliefs.

The modern American right? Just a little worse, and up front about "trickling down" from the wealth horded above.

No, that is absolutely a false equivalence. It wouldn't even be true if we were to use the most neoliberal Democrats as representative.

Yes, the Clintons and Obama had to play neoliberal to keep the donations flowing in from big finance, but the modern Democrats have not sold out and furthered objectively bad policy to facilitate funding from every industry, as well as the usual private oligarchs. There's a reason why the Democrats are getting absolutely thrashed in fundraising right now.

Tax policy, environmental policy, internet policy, healthcare policy, consumer policy: these are all areas where the Democrats' platforms are principled and contrary to facilitating big money donations, and the Republicans' platforms on said issues are completely void of reasonable good faith.

The suggestion that the Democrats are just right libertarians is silly.

I don't know what "whore crazy" means. (1)

No, that is absolutely a false equivalence. It wouldn't even be true if we were to use the most neoliberal Democrats as representative.

Yes, the Clintons and Obama had to play neoliberal to keep the donations flowing in from big finance, but the modern Democrats have not sold out and furthered objectively bad policy to facilitate funding from every industry, as well as the usual private oligarchs. There's a reason why the Democrats are getting absolutely thrashed in fundraising right now.

Tax policy, environmental policy, internet policy, healthcare policy, consumer policy: these are all areas where the Democrats' platforms are principled and contrary to facilitating big money donations, and the Republicans' platforms on said issues are completely void of reasonable good faith.

The suggestion that the Democrats are just right libertarians is silly. (2)

1. Sexually liberated for sex with the sex in the sex.

The right has religion, the left has sexual liberation, and as human behavior tends to go to the extreme and away from moderation, true liberation means a lack of sexual rules or mores.

Because that would inhibit that the new reality.

Eliminating those barriers across all lines of culture - the arts at first, then entertainment, academics, and now into the fabric of life has done a marvelous job at increasing in people having sex, but the excitement and adventure of romantic procurement has become as hollow as most other things in modern life.

As well as undermining what people believed about why they should or should not cheat. Who is the standard for? The "right" thing to do? People are clever enough by to default to see that if all of societies songs are saying "Let's make the most of the Night like we're going to die young" and then double down on the concept by putting all of your life's excitement on what you "get" out of life, then you kind of have to chase hedonism on top of hedonism.

Unless you want to miss out, or, judge, both of which go against the mantra of the ultimate modern ego. The American non plus ultra of individualism, Nietzsche's ubermensh unbound in living for the day, acquiring as much as you can, and "winning" while going through various contortions on how this can be moral - to the left by declaring one's virtues of what good things they are for or just as likely against, the right by pretending to follow the traditions.

The left cheating in plain view, because what's the big deal man, why the hang ups? Don't judge me, and in fact, embrace what I have decided for my life.

The right cheating behind backs, because, walking as one talks has always proven difficult.

Either way as a substitute, or at least as slight penitence for the consumerist sucktion of the all encompassing self.

A hilarious farce gifted to us by that same incredible abundance, new understanding that may lack a certain wisdom, and a crude realization of the vox populi that their lives exist for today and the dramas of the day.

That post escalated quickly, but I regret nothing! LIVE FOR TODAY!

2. I agree in terms of environmental policy and to some extent healthcare policy, however, when it comes to their benefactors and donations they follow the money of their respective industries.

Silicon valley collusion was swept under the rug as quickly as they could find the brooms.

As well, there are certain liabilities that keep the left from really producing in terms of taking on the continuing class divide besides a lack of will. (Their number one "enemy" today is large portions of the working class that used to be the Democrats bread and butter. The white working class no longer proved lucrative and class politics shifted more to the race and gender part of the spectrum for their key interest groups.)

Beyond selling out, the other "challenges" of the American system hamper making changes.

- European society was already class based, therefore, it made sense to distribute wealth and social security along those lines.

American society has by in large been based on production, action, and initiative... competition, if too much is done to tie up the competition the whole society shifts towards a strict class dynamic, but without the same underpinnings to make it a stable environment, and without the protections against corruption.

- The divergent interests of the left in identity mean picking a lot of winners and losers artificially, blocs of these voters may show up, but keeping them satisfied has been difficult, until perhaps now.

- Class separations have never taken deep root in America due to A. Having wealth as a less formal class system and B. that idea of American initiative and that anyone who plays by the rules can have success, and to some degree, can.

I would like nothing more than to see the American left care about class and economic equality more than destructive social experiments, but, that is not what we have seen in results, in the movement of the politics intraparty, or in the passions of the rank and file in my opinion.

An attempt to see that in Bernie Sanders was ruthlessly quashed for one of the ultimate in crony collecting political dynasties, alla Clinton Inc.

Last edited by a moderator:
when in doubt, DO NOT trust anyone touting family values

if you have them it's evident, you don't need to broadcast it...

Immediate red flag IMO

This guy fell quick.
No shit. He was penciled in to be Pence's running mate if Trump only decided to serve one term. Pence is his political godfather or something and campaigned a lot for him and pulled him over the line in 2016.

well, what else is there to do in Missouri?

seriously though, great BBQ, and that makes up for a lot.

A real woman lets her man fuck other women. Not only that, she gets off to it. This isn't the 1950s anymore. People need to get with the times. I'm being serious

th

Doesn't the guy know only teflon Don gets away with this kind of stuff.

What a dumb ass.

He deserves all the shit he gets.

Kick him out of office and make sure he never holds office again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back