50% of the Muslims between the ages of 15-25 are radical and hostile to French society

Says the nazi that keeps responding to me, who's rent free again? LOL
Rent free still. You came to a new thread to stalk me after I called you out in another thread.
Stalking me across threads. Keep going shitbird. Looking forward to the next thread you will stalk me in.

Rent free still. You came to a new thread to stalk me after I called you out in another thread.
Stalking me across threads. Keep going shitbird. Looking forward to the next thread you will stalk me in.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Ya, you're definitely mad.

Wowwwwww low IQ stuff, bravo
his joke implied muslims in France lie about their age, which mostly applies to illegal immigrants so they can get in as a 'minor'. that's why the joke was off.

A prominent French think tank has studied Muslim groups in France.

Another question is, if the youth becomes even more radical and society begins to monitor them closer, isn't there a risk that more Muslims from the "conservative" group feel victimized as well and becomes more accepting of radical Islam as a means to fight back against the oppression and Islamophobia?

Lefties: "let's open those immigration doors a little wiiideerrrr!!"

A prominent French think tank has studied Muslim groups in France.

Another question is, if the youth becomes even more radical and society begins to monitor them closer, isn't there a risk that more Muslims from the "conservative" group feel victimized as well and becomes more accepting of radical Islam as a means to fight back against the oppression and Islamophobia?

It probably much higher % like 75% or 85%. Muslims is allow to lie about Islam and beliefs to non Muslims. Many suppose moderate Muslims hold in secret extreme belief but not tell this to non muslims.

If the French Government and White majority didn't ostracize young Muslim men, treating them with contempt and suspicion before they've done anything wrong then we would see a significant decline in these numbers

Back