50% of the Muslims between the ages of 15-25 are radical and hostile to French society

Because Islam is inherently supremacist, and therefore hostile to everything outside itself. If you believe it, and it's important to you, then you will be hostile to all other ways of life.

Quran (8:38-39) - “Say to those who have disbelieved, if they cease (from disbelief) their past will be forgiven... And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.”

Quran (9:5)"But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them..."

Quran (9:11) - (Continued from above) "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion"In conjunction with the preceding passage, this confirms that Muhammad is speaking of conversion to Islam. Quran (9:56-57) - "And they swear by Allah that they are most surely of you, and they are not of you, but they are a people who are afraid (of you). If they could find a refuge or cave or a place to enter into, they would certainly have turned thereto, running away in all haste."

Quran (2:193) - "And fight them until fitna is no more, and religion be only for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers.

Qur'an (3:83) - "Are they seeking a religion other than Allah's, when every soul in the heavens and the earth has submitted to Him, willingly or by compulsion?"

Sahih Muslim (1:33)The Messenger of Allah said: "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay zakat."

Sahih Muslim (1:33)The Messenger of Allah said: "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay zakat." To be safe, people must profess faith in Allah (the shahada) and follow Islamic practices (the zakat and salat). Violence is thus sanctioned until the victims embrace Muhammad's religion and become obedient, practicing Muslims.

Sahih Muslim (19:4294) - "When you meet your enemies who are polytheists (which includes Christians), invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them ... If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them" Osama bin Laden echoes this order from his prophet: "Does Islam, or does it not, force people by the power of the sword to submit to its authority corporeally if not spiritually? Yes. There are only three choices in Islam … . Either submit, or live under the suzerainty of Islam, or die.” (source: The al-Qaeda Reader p. 19-20)
Sahih Bukhari (8:387) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.'"

Sahih Bukhari (53:392) - "While we were in the Mosque, the Prophet came out and said, "Let us go to the Jews" We went out till we reached Bait-ul-Midras. He said to them, "If you embrace Islam, you will be safe. You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to expel you from this land. So, if anyone amongst you owns some property, he is permitted to sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle."

Sahih Bukhari (2:24) - "Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Sahih Bukhari (60:80) - "The Verse:--'You (true Muslims) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind.' means, the best of peoples for the people, as you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam."

There is no "multi cultural society" in Islam.

It is the Muslim's and the kuffar.

There's this dangerous myth that radical islamists are some "1% fringe" and people mindlessly repeat it thinking they're being the voice of reason — when all compiled statistics I've seen from Pew to neutral social sciences departments show more like 30-60% depending on the severity of radicalism.

Western Europe is dead no matter what. Their demographics are irrecoverable. There isn't the slightest chance of the fertility reversal necessary for mere survival. Their national policies have been completely dominated by parenthesis since the world wars with the deliberate goal of breaking down human barriers to economic experimentation. Now it's a matter of what type of ethnoculture inherits the land at this point and minimalizing the harm to neighboring regions.

The French are Europe in general are paying the price of their decadence. 1.4 children per native french women on average.
I personally will laugh when French feminists are required to wear the burqa and say you did this to yourselves while we warned you not to.

You think todays radicalized youth give one flying fuck about what happened 70 years ago? Lol.
Depends if you mean the radical alt left youth. They cant get their heads outta the past.. ;)

Because Islam is inherently supremacist, and therefore hostile to everything outside itself. If you believe it, and it's important to you, then you will be hostile to all other ways of life.

There's this dangerous myth that radical islamists are some "1% fringe" and people mindlessly repeat it thinking they're being the voice of reason — when all compiled statistics I've seen from Pew to neutral social sciences departments show more like 30-60% depending on the severity of radicalism.

Yes to both. There is no point in saying 'extreme Muslims' when the ideology is fundamentally extreme as we see in their texts and how they actually practice their faith.
tYmvOWy.jpg

How muslims practice their faith in their own countries should be the standard by which we judge Islam where they get their own government to fully practice their faith as they see fit and not some minority in a western country.

SJW's create a fantasy that real Islam is some buddhist "turn the other cheek" religion and run with that narrative. One that doesn't reflect reality. When the number of muslims increase in western countries problems start happening and increase as they keep growing.

A prominent French think tank has studied Muslim groups in France.

Another question is, if the youth becomes even more radical and society begins to monitor them closer, isn't there a risk that more Muslims from the "conservative" group feel victimized as well and becomes more accepting of radical Islam as a means to fight back against the oppression and Islamophobia?
I imagine above 25 year olds are smart enough to lie about their radicalness. Is that a word?

They really need to crack down on these Imams that are spreading this garbage

Aww did I hurt your feelings when I called you on supporting the ultra right. Keep trying. You are so cute Lil fella

Your baseless accusations don't bother me, Nazi boy.

Nice piss name, probably got that from spouting your toxic beliefs.

Last edited:
A prominent French think tank has studied Muslim groups in France.

Another question is, if the youth becomes even more radical and society begins to monitor them closer, isn't there a risk that more Muslims from the "conservative" group feel victimized as well and becomes more accepting of radical Islam as a means to fight back against the oppression and Islamophobia?

Like.... based on what?

lool stop spreading right wing nonsense.....this forum is becoming cancer with so many alt right wingers
Lol at you not knowing how to read with your first reaction to automatically defend Islam and attack others while having no basis to do so based upon the article.

France keeps letting in muslims and the amount of terror attacks keeps escalating. It's almost as if there is a correlation......

Back