50 Cent Reveals How Floyd Really Felt About Conor

Destroys the "Floyd carried McGregor" narrative. Floyd was desperate to KO Conor and couldn't do it even when Conor wasn't defending at all, he needed the ref to call it off. Which means that if Conor had gotten second wind, or been just a bit less exhausted and kept his guard up, Floyd would've most likely not had enough time to get Conor out of there. Which in turn means that Floyd wouldn't have "carried" Conor for ages and wasted valuable rounds if he didn't have to.

Fresh Conor = world's best boxer.
I hope the next time your at the public library writing this shit... The guy next to you, glances over at your computer, reads it, picks up a chair and smashes you over the head with it.

I hope the next time your at the public library writing this shit... The guy next to you, glances over at your computer, reads it, picks up a chair and smashes you over the head with it.
I'd just dodge it and give them the Celtic Cross and then they'd go to sleep.

Conor is a world champ.

50 cent got his ass whooped by fat boi jacked in an Alaska street fight.

Mayweather wouldnt have the balls to step to Conor without some rules to save his life. Artem and Dillon chokes out the Juice Monkeys and Conor rapes floyd. Only way that encounter goes.
I almost thought you were serious.. :)

Floyd humilated Conor.....All Conor fanboys have is "lolol he touched his head and had the Canadians on his side!!! Fuck the mayweathas!".......What we have is gifs of Floyd besmirching Conor.

Press Conferences don't win fights.

Humiliated?

Conor won a few exchanges and round against the best of all time in HIS sport.

Not sure why that's humiliating.

Its pretty clear that if Conor can hang with Floyd for 10 rounds in straight up boxing ... Conor would kill Floyd in a street fight, kickboxing or MMA fight.

Humiliated?

Conor won a few exchanges and round against the best of all time in HIS sport.

Not sure why that's humiliating.

Its pretty clear that if Conor can hang with Floyd for 10 rounds in straight up boxing ... Conor would kill Floyd in a street fight, kickboxing or MMA fight.
Lol, he was so much ahead of Conor that he toyed with him. He won a couple of rounds, but that didn't mean shit if the other guy is fucking around.

That's great but he still got stopped by a 40 year old, pillow fisted, much smaller man who hadn't had a stoppage in years. I understand that McGregor fans want to put a positive spin on it, but the fact remains he got owned. The same people who think there is some pyrrhic victory in him being carried for 10 rounds are the same ones who claimed McGregor would KO Floyd.

I never thought Conor would win but he landed a couple solid shots that decorated boxers couldn't land on Floyd. I think he performed quite well for someone that isn't a pro-boxer.

If you have watched Floyd fight you would know how he fought against Conor is how he always fights the first few rounds. I don't think he carried him at all. He let took his time to figure out his style and let Conor punch himself out.

The funniest part of this debate is everyone before the fight saying "Floyd is the greatest of all time" and "Conor doesn't stand a chance, it's not the same sport." After the fight Floyd is a pillow-fisted old man. It's pretty funny really.

I never thought Conor would win but he landed a couple solid shots that decorated boxers couldn't land on Floyd. I think he performed quite well for someone that isn't a pro-boxer.

If you have watched Floyd fight you would know how he fought against Conor is how he always fights the first few rounds. I don't think he carried him at all. He let took his time to figure out his style and let Conor punch himself out.

The funniest part of this debate is everyone before the fight saying "Floyd is the greatest of all time" and "Conor doesn't stand a chance, it's not the same sport." After the fight Floyd is a pillow-fisted old man. It's pretty funny really.
{<huh}

floyd is in my top 5, but he was never (imo) TBE. He is "old" and had some good hands back then aka "pretty" boy floyd, but most fighters dont carry the power 2-5 weight classes
{<huh}

fact
{<huh}

conor always had a chance, even if that was a smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall chance
{<jordan}

4rq0qGB.jpg

Last edited:

Conor landed a few punches, but the decorated boxers you refer to didn't fight a 40 year old decrepit retired version of Mayweather.

If Floyd had trained MMA, he would be light years better than Conor.

If Floyd worked on his tdd n stuffed Conor’s td attempt during the fight, Conor would literally piss his pants on the spot

At that moment he would think

Oh fook me, I’m doone

Lol, he was so much ahead of Conor that he toyed with him. He won a couple of rounds, but that didn't mean shit if the other guy is fucking around.

I disagree.

I think Mayweather realized that Conor's range and speed was no joke.
This is where Mayweather got outboxed.

Then he realized that from close ... Conor who is use to being able to throw elbows and knees in close ... doesn't have the legal for boxing punches at that range and he tired Conor out that way. Conor CLEARLY had no clue what to do from close range within Boxing's ruleset.

Mike Tyson was the biggest draw in Boxing by KO'ing people in 30 seconds.
Ronda was the biggest female fighter by finishing opponents in 1 min.
Conor is the biggest MMA star and he usually finishes people in 1 or 2 rounds.

If Mayweather really wanted to put on a show ... he would have taken Conor out first round but he couldn't. Conor while fresh had the advantage at range and also speed. He needed to use the strategy he did and it worked.

You are foolish to think he would risk his legacy and boxings legacy by toying with Conor would can knock people out.

Foolish.

Wow come back after how month and this is still going?

Conor fans get over it; he lost to a sport no one gives a shit about lol.

Any Boxing fan who thinks Mayweather would have had any chance in MMA is a fucking retard. His frame is all wrong, he's just a tiny little shit with zero strength necessary to fight off any grappling. His puny little arms and body would be obliterated in MMA. It's two entirely different sports with two entirely different physical demands. MMA being the superior of the two obviously.

Anyways close this shit so we can get on with our lives and get back to the only sport that matters: MMA.

I disagree.

I think Mayweather realized that Conor's range and speed was no joke.
This is where Mayweather got outboxed.

Then he realized that from close ... Conor who is use to being able to throw elbows and knees in close ... doesn't have the legal for boxing punches at that range and he tired Conor out that way. Conor CLEARLY had no clue what to do from close range within Boxing's ruleset.

Mike Tyson was the biggest draw in Boxing by KO'ing people in 30 seconds.
Ronda was the biggest female fighter by finishing opponents in 1 min.
Conor is the biggest MMA star and he usually finishes people in 1 or 2 rounds.

If Mayweather really wanted to put on a show ... he would have taken Conor out first round but he couldn't. Conor while fresh had the advantage at range and also speed. He needed to use the strategy he did and it worked.

You are foolish to think he would risk his legacy and boxings legacy by toying with Conor would can knock people out.

Foolish.

{<jordan}

Your hero got walked down, beaten senseless, and given brain damage by a small, frail, retired, featherfisted 40 year old who did it so easily he didn't even break a sweat. Didn't even look like he'd been for a jog round the block, meanwhile your hero was gassed by round 4 like the C level athlete he is.

Boxing > MMA.

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Didn't 50 Cent and Floyd become mortal enemies like 5 years ago?

Back