50-0: The Death of MMA (Video)

Yep. That's the video that really got me paranoid.

There's a whole conspiracy that he's in dept with the IRS and this and that. And he'll bet on Conor in a first round something, take the dive and cash in.

Sounds cool for conspiracy folk, but there are too many eyes on this, and it'd be serious serious fraud. He'd be in court for the rest of his life, paying lawyers....

It is a lose lose for Mayweather because if he wins by decision it will be basically a loss in the boxing worlds eyes and if he loses it will be really bad.
If Conor loses the excuse will be he is an MMA fighter fighting in a boxing ring under boxing rules and he was suppose to lose and if he wins we will
never hear the f_ucking end of it so its a win win for Conor due to the pay day.

So, if it turns out 49-1 is it the end of boxing?

Unless Floyd gets knocked out, then it's historical.

0.04% chance of that happening but it would be amazing.
Oh yeah it would, and it'd be talked about at the water cooler for days, then we move on and nothing changes, boxing isn't gonna live or die on this fight, neither is mma. It's a lot of drama Queens being drama Queens.
Oh and the guy narrating the video would be taken much more seriously if he didn't intentionally get Conor's name wrong and blatantly shit on mma for no reason. Childish prick.

There's a whole conspiracy that he's in dept with the IRS and this and that. And he'll bet on Conor in a first round something, take the dive and cash in.

Sounds cool for conspiracy folk, but there are too many eyes on this, and it'd be serious serious fraud. He'd be in court for the rest of his life, paying lawyers....
Thank you. I was hoping someone would offer me words of comfort. I hope you're right.

Whatever. Mercer didn't kill MMA and Couture didn't kill boxing.

It is a lose lose for Mayweather because if he wins by decision it will be basically a loss in the boxing worlds eyes and if he loses it will be really bad.
If Conor loses the excuse will be he is an MMA fighter fighting in a boxing ring under boxing rules and he was suppose to lose and if he wins we will
never hear the f_ucking end of it so its a win win for Conor due to the pay day.
lol...its not a lose lose. You conveniently left out door number three; Mayweather dominates him in embarrassing fashion. Then he wins, albeit a small win, but a win. So many people are acting like Mayweather stopping Conor is far fetched. Perhaps he doesn't hit like Mike Tyson or Hearns or Pacquiou, but if he's hitting someone almost at will, he will destroy that person. Haven't we learned the effectiveness of volume punches from the Diaz bros.? I think body shots play heavily in this fight. He may stop him with body shots, or else, get him exhausted from them and finally expose his chin.

Oh the irony of this triggered cunt raving about how uneducated MMA fans are when it comes to boxing, considering he himself clearly has absolutely no idea about MMA

Thoughts???

COKEHEAD IRISH GUY..............> rotflmao.............. Good One... Right Call..THERE ARE MORE IDIOTS THAT SOBER PEOPLE.... I do look forward to reading about it the next day..

I'd fucking lol so hard if this fight didn't meet the projections.

Thoughts???

f7FdEdG.jpg

Couldn't F'n finish. Narrator has no knowledge of, or respect for MMA. He sizes Conor up pretty well though.

Just skimmed through and found these gems

"UFC HW Champion Stype Mee-oss-ick"
"Nate Donald"
"They get angry when you call it MMA and not UFC"

<31>

Last edited:
Guys, even if Conor knocks Floyd down, he has the longest 10 count on earth to get back up. Big John is not gonna dive his fat ass on Flyod and knee him in the head. There are no shots on the ground.

The fight means nothing for the legacy of MMA, or boxing really, it'll happen, it'll pass, the world will keep turning and fans of the respective sports will keep watching in much the same way as Ali fighting the Japanese wrestler, in the long term no one will give a fuck.
this, only the insecure think this fight means anything

Wrong avatar, shitty forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back