5 years ago today. Luke RockSalt was born.

you could have said the same about cro cop years ago and look at where he is now

Cro Cop's body hadn't degenerated into a wasted husk of a frame as has Vitor's. No comparison. Cro Cop's problems in the octagon looked largely mental.

Back when the ufc said "stay clean" with a wink.

Cro Cop's body hadn't degenerated into a wasted husk of a frame as has Vitor's. No comparison. Cro Cop's problems in the octagon looked largely mental.
belfort also has a weak mental game. you will see, he will be back. of course, he can't be as good as TRT belfort because that was 5 years ago, but I think he will be exciting

belfort also has a weak mental game. you will see, he will be back. of course, he can't be as good as TRT belfort because that was 5 years ago, but I think he will be exciting

Needs to do something about those 70 year old man shoulders. Dude just looks sad at this point. I'm only a few years younger than him and I can't believe how awful he looks as a full time athlete. Steroids just destroy your body's natural balance.

i disagree. he was still rockhold when he lost to Vitor.

rocksalt was born after...
63623c5dcb26975f7d80ab304e8770ef

Bisping-Rockhold-shake.png
Luke had reason to be salty in that one. Ping yelled fuck you after rendering him unconscious but when Luke choked him out he picked him up off the ground and showed respect.

No I think it was Bisping that created rocksalt. Man that post fight Conference I can't stop laughing
Rockhold and Bisping are 1-1, but I give the edge in their rivalry to Bisping because of the press conference.

Needs to do something about those 70 year old man shoulders. Dude just looks sad at this point. I'm only a few years younger than him and I can't believe how awful he looks as a full time athlete. Steroids just destroy your body's natural balance.
I'm the same age, I've barely changed since my late twenties.

I'm the same age, I've barely changed since my late twenties.

Yeah, it is disturbing. I was probably in my peak condition about five years back, but that was only because I was working short hours and was working out basically twice per day. Otherwise I'm still basically on par with how I've always looked. The dropoff when one discontinues steroid use must be staggering.

TRT Belfort and his properly medicated spinning kick KOed Luke Rockhold and turned him into Luke RockSalt.

Here’s to Belfort’s UFC contract expiring and him hopefully heading over to Rizin/Bellator where they won’t discriminate against his medical conditions.

LMFAO, it was most certainly a KTFO of the ages

He won't ever return to that form, regardless. His best years are done and his body is too worn down.
You underestimate the power of the dark side of the force.

Yeah, it is disturbing. I was probably in my peak condition about five years back, but that was only because I was working short hours and was working out basically twice per day. Otherwise I'm still basically on par with how I've always looked. The dropoff when one discontinues steroid use must be staggering.
Same, to be honest I was a little leaner in my early thirties, I've been training more towards muscle now and though I do feel a little different in the gym ( joints ache more than they did) I'm actually more muscular than I've been in years, I considered roids once because a friend was on them and he looked great but they've always worried me a bit.
I guess the benefits are I don't look my age and he looks every hour of his, Vitor is another level though, fucking shameful.

Cockiest loser in mma history. Never again will you see someone so arrogant after getting ktfo. UberDouche.

Just look at vitors body there against rockhold. Cheating fucker lol

No I think it was Bisping that created rocksalt. Man that post fight Conference I can't stop laughing

True that. Most fighters can refer to fight highlights when referencing their brightest moments in the sport.
Bisping just rolls the tape on that press conference when he needs to remind himself of his.

Obviously winning the title is tops, but still, when it comes to sheer replayability, the press conference is wins.

GG ruined his mental state. Never fully recovered from that KO.

Hard thick and tight thats our Lukę dont we just love him.

TRT Belfort and his properly medicated spinning kick KOed Luke Rockhold and turned him into Luke RockSalt.

Here’s to Belfort’s UFC contract expiring and him hopefully heading over to Rizin/Bellator where they won’t discriminate against his medical conditions.

RIP Rockhold's hairline

luke-rockhold.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Back