5 Weapons in Doomsday Scenario

one of the advantages we have over zombies is speed and you want to cumber yourself with two HUUUUGE guns, that take HUUUGE ammo

one of the advantages we have over zombies is speed and you want to cumber yourself with two HUUUUGE guns, that take HUUUGE ammo

F#%k speed when you have one of these. Terry Crews does it best.

Last edited:
I'm not sure a .50 cal sniper rifle is the choice for Zombie warfare. That is a REALLY big gun, ammo is not going to be found in abundant supply, and most zombies aren't crusing around in armored vehicles. If you're looking for something with some range, you'ld be better off with a rifle that could pull double duty as a hunting rifle.

1- Handgun
2- Firearm (any gun)
3- Knife (has to be a knife)
4- Melee (any melee weapon)
5- Wildcard (any weapon ex: grenade, another gun, chainsaw)

Kimber-1911-Stainless-II.jpg

OR
Hi-Power-Standard-MID-051003-m.jpg

g3sg1realstealfb2.jpg

kbar.jpg

(Good enough for Marines and SEALS [I think SEALS] good enough for me)

john-barnett-9th-century-viking-battle-axe-88-p.jpg

fn_minimi_m249.jpg

Last edited:

The saw is accurate and has a sweet rate of fire, but is less reliable and has less stopping power than this

url

EQG_WSAM240b_1.jpg

7.62, good rate of fire, not much recoil, a bit heavy but worth it. Most casualty producing weapon on the battlefield. Makes a beautiful sound when it fires too.

The saw is accurate and has a sweet rate of fire, but is less reliable and has less stopping power than this

url

EQG_WSAM240b_1.jpg

7.62, good rate of fire, not much recoil, a bit heavy but worth it. Most casualty producing weapon on the battlefield. Makes a beautiful sound when it fires too.

My dad used to carry a PIG but I figured with how the SAW seems to have taken over a lot lately there would be more 5.56 I could nick from armories when the apocalypse comes.

I personally would prefer to have one of these two but it would probably be hard to find ammo for them I think:
bar-mast.jpg

WWII%20Browning%20.30%20calibre%201919A4%20light%20machine%20gun%201.jpg

241019_2101642944499_1348205393_2531305_1213344_o.jpg

Sidearm, Assault rifle, Battle rifle, Hunting rifle. Not into knives, so I will leave it at four lol

1- Handgun - Taurus 1911SS-1
2- Firearm (any gun) - Ruger Mark II M77 All Weather .223 (for lack of a better hunting rifle)
3- Knife (has to be a knife) - Strider BT-SS
4- Melee (any melee weapon) - SOG F01T tactical tomahawk
5- Wildcard (any weapon ex: grenade, another gun, chainsaw) - Ruger P89 9mm

Doing this in the context that you would actually have to carry this stuff on your person....

1- Handgun
Glock 19. It will take the G19 magazines, G17 magazines and your 33 round magazines as well. I've run a few thousand through mine and only a few malfs which were ammo related. 9mm is a very common caliber as well for military and police.

2- Firearm (any gun) - SBR AR-15. If you're the "I need full auto!" type a short barrelled M4. Load me up with a decent float rail, stubby VG, a nice surefire light, Troy BUIS and a Aimpoint T1 in a larue base...I'd be happy. .223/5.56 is also plentiful.

ESEE-5

4- Melee (any melee weapon) - Winkler Combat Hawk.

5- Wildcard (any weapon ex: grenade, another gun, chainsaw) Suppressed, Scoped .22 rifle (maybe a 10/22..) with subsonic ammunition this is as close to hollywood quiet as it gets

Doing this in the context that you would actually have to carry this stuff on your person....

1- Handgun
Glock 19. It will take the G19 magazines, G17 magazines and your 33 round magazines as well. I've run a few thousand through mine and only a few malfs which were ammo related. 9mm is a very common caliber as well for military and police.

2- Firearm (any gun) - SBR AR-15. If you're the "I need full auto!" type a short barrelled M4. Load me up with a decent float rail, stubby VG, a nice surefire light, Troy BUIS and a Aimpoint T1 in a larue base...I'd be happy. .223/5.56 is also plentiful.

ESEE-5
4- Melee (any melee weapon) - Winkler Combat Hawk.

5- Wildcard (any weapon ex: grenade, another gun, chainsaw) Suppressed, Scoped .22 rifle (maybe a 10/22..) with subsonic ammunition this is as close to hollywood quiet as it gets

Looks interesting. How much?

I was basing my selections off of what I have. Should it be what we would like to have?

Looks interesting. How much?

I was basing my selections off of what I have. Should it be what we would like to have?

I have a regular AR...only thing I don't have off my list really would be the suppressor for the 10/22.

The ESEE knives are pretty affordable for how well they're made, obviously in a disaster the warranty wont help you but they're guaranteed for life as well.

ESEE Knives

I have a regular AR...only thing I don't have off my list really would be the suppressor for the 10/22.

The ESEE knives are pretty affordable for how well they're made, obviously in a disaster the warranty wont help you but they're guaranteed for life as well.

ESEE Knives

Interesting. I've never heard of them, but then I haven't been keeping up for the past few years.

~170 isn't bad for a primary carry knife, if they're as good as you say.

Interesting. I've never heard of them, but then I haven't been keeping up for the past few years.

The company who makes them is top notch. You can literally bounce questions off the owners over at bladeforums.com if you wanted to as well.

They've shown pictures of people who cut their knife in half with a saw and they still replaced it via warranty.

The company who makes them is top notch. You can literally bounce questions off the owners over at bladeforums.com if you wanted to as well.

They've shown pictures of people who cut their knife in half with a saw and they still replaced it via warranty.

That's awesome. I tried talking to the guys at Strider one time, but they were dicks. Plus, if you're not spec ops or something, they act like you're nothing.

Shamelessly, I still bought one of their knives. I bought it for myself for Christmas after my wife kicked me out of the house.

If it helps at all, ESEE was formerly RAT (Randall's Adventure & Training) Cutlery, they've since then ended their partnership with Ontario and changed their name to ESEE when Rowen started producing their blades.

Actually, they're no longer at BF, they've instead started up their own forum, off of the ESEE website.

Randall's Adventure & Training

Back